Chael Sonnen vs Babalu..Who ya got?

Been awhile since they last tangled. Huge announcement the other day that they're going at it again.

Babalu seems focused and ready to go based on recent interviews I've seen.

We all know Chael brings it. You know he wants revenge for those couple of losses to Babalu earlier.

What do u guys think? Draw?

Chael submits Babalu? Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Should a draw be considered a moral victory for Chael? Phone Post 3.0

http://i.imgur.com/dBoQzlm.png

Omar Comin - http://i.imgur.com/dBoQzlm.png
Blue please Phone Post 3.0

It's awesome that cheal takes these grappling matches. He's grappling with dudes that on paper should destroy him fast and he's still up for the challenge. Phone Post 3.0

This side of chael I like. The warrior in him that just wants to challenge himself. Hope he wins. Phone Post 3.0

MayhemMatthews - This side of chael I like. The warrior in him that just wants to challenge himself. Hope he wins. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

DrHarryballzonya - It's awesome that cheal takes these grappling matches. He's grappling with dudes that on paper should destroy him fast and he's still up for the challenge. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah awesome Phone Post 3.0

I go with bab or draw Phone Post 3.0

Love Chael but Babalu is going to make him scream again

(beep?)

I'm a huge Babalu fan but in some of the fights I had seen it's like he forgot how to wrestle and strike and just goes to guard. Would like to see the Old Babalu who did it all!

teamquestnorth - Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Damn your screen name is teamquest and you don't know Chael Ps record? Chael beat babalu before he lost to him. They are 1-1 young sir.

Sonnen y Diaz Bros -
teamquestnorth - Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Damn your screen name is teamquest and you don't know Chael Ps record? Chael beat babalu before he lost to him. They are 1-1 young sir.
Interesting. For the last decade I've always thought Chael lost to Babalu 2 or 3 times. Especially the way people talk around here.

THIS MEANS ITS THE RUBBER MATCH. CHAEL WILL NOT LOSE. Phone Post 3.0