Chainsaw Vs. Bisping

Very Random but...

I had a dream last night and Chainsaw choked bisping out with a triangle in the 2nd rd.

What was he wearing in this dream :)

WAR CHAINSAW!!!

dreaming about guys in triangle chokes = ...

kinda weird that you have dreams like that..

Maybe limit your spicy food intake a few hours before bedtime. 

Dan dreams of Charles triangling Bisping, I dream of Alyssa Milano scissoring Jessica Biel.

I'm just saying...

Fine, fuck you guys.. haaa

umm.. I just took a nap and had a dream about Alyssa Milano scissoring Jessica Biel.

dammit!

Damn me too....I just woke up from a dream too...but I was being scissored by Jessica Milano

i took a nap and had a dream also.
mine is a lil different, its the upgrade and fabes making out in front of bj penn.

that was random and weird...

I'm gonna pretend I never read that.

" Fine, fuck you guys.. haaa

umm.. I just took a nap and had a dream about Alyssa Milano scissoring Jessica Biel"

Dan I am going to steal your dream and add Jessica Alba to the mix-for a hat trick!!!

MD

BEEP!

"You even dream about beating me you better wake up and apoligize" -Muhammed Ali and Mike Bisping

He's a big underdog, but I'm hoping Chainsaw has a good showing.

The Upgrade - 

umm.. I just took a nap and had a dream about Alyssa Milano scissoring Jessica Biel.

dammit!

TTT for Dany's dreams coming true!!!

actually i decided to trade Alyssa for Jessica Simpson-I know , I know but three Jessica? This way I dont have to remember names :o)

archer0545 - 
The Upgrade - 

dammit!

TTT for Dany's dreams coming true!!!

Hey, don't give D-Lau credit for my sexy time dreams. That's whack.

GO CHARLES!!!