CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE April 18 MI

Champions Challenge is shapping up to be a great event with sponsorship from ATAMA - SPRAWL - NA GUARDA - WARRIOR WAY - CAIQUE CHICKS - TEAM CAIQUE

BJJ Divisions
White Belts
Blue Belts
Purple Belts
Women
Kids
Mens Absolute Winner recives NEW GI FROM Na Guarda
Womens Absolute Winner recives NEW GI FROM Na Guarda

No Gi
SPRAWL is giving us T-Shirts for the winners of each no gi division.
149 & under
150 - 164
165 - 179
180 - 200
201 & up
Women divisions will be seperated at the event.

Pro Division 100% pay back to the winners
$50 to enter the Pro Division this means if 10 guy enter the division 1st place gets $350 2nd $150
149 & under
150 - 164
165 - 179
180 - 200
201 & up
Women $1000 in prize Money for the women

Check out the tournament web page at championschallenge.info

TTT for the Champions Challenge

Hope to see you all there...Women this is your chance to get in some great competition for only $20!! Hope to see you all there!

Jessica Ross

*Groans* Gotta start cutting now. 179 here I come.

Are there No-Gi experience divisions? Or is it just No-Gi Ama and No Gi Pro?

There are only No Gi Amature and Pro. But you can compete in both.

how do you apply for the pro division? Do you just enter??

Steve just enter it's open to anyone.I hope you make it.

Any heavy weight out there looking for a CHALLENGE I will be entering the pro heavy weight.More names in other division coming soon.

-Don Richard

ttt

Oh, damn... That's sad. I had a few people new to the sport looking to play around in their first tourney... But I don't want to see them fed to the wolves.

Oh, damn... That's sad. I had a few people new to the sport looking to play around in their first tourney... But I don't want to see them fed to the wolves.

sorry Kai as their coach I leave it to your discretion.I would enter them any way for the experience.

TTT for Champions Challenge!!

The women's divisions are shaping up nicely. Looks like it will be an amazing turnout the women and a great opportunity to get some experience in gi and no gi matches.

Also the women's pro no gi is just about set. I'm waiting on a couple of confirmations then I'll post everyone that is competing for the cash prize!

See you all there~
Jessica Ross

ttt

DR1.. i'll see. I'm pretty busy these days, but I'd like to come down there sooner or later.

Steve

Sobe,

I'm there if you are.

BB

DR1: That's understandable, but I'm a tiny bit disappointed... No biggie then, I'm not much as their coach as just someone who trains.

I'll run it by them.

TOURNAMENT PRICE

WOMEN - $20 all divisions

MEN - $35 Per Reg
- $40 at the door

I want to keep the price low so everyone can afford to compete. Hope to see everyone there.

ttt

ttt!

Champions Challenge is also supporting the Rocinha Project!!

ttt

ttt