Champions Challenge Tour.

NO PROB

ttt

ttt

Dan is the man!

Dan...email Jess, I thought she said she needed to run some stuff by you.

JessicaAnnR@aol.com or jessica.ross@handleman.com

TTT!

Jess you got mail.

ttt

ttt

Dan, any word on the website?

Yurk

Any superfights? My instructor Wagnney is pretty good ( i.e. Brasilain national champ, pan-am champ, Mundial Bronze in Royler Gracie's division, NAGA champ in No-gi, GQ champ all by sub, and 2nd annual Metro Classic superfight champ by rearnaked over Jon Stutzman). Also, Mark Bocek ( multiple time panam medalist, 2002 World cup Purple Belt absolute champion, GQ US nationals 2002 champ beats Sean Williams in the final ).

is Bocek "Kid Red" from the On The Mat videos? LOL All I know about him was competing in ADCC trials and Marc Laimon was there coaching him and he just kept yelling "Come on Bocek, 5 minutes left!!" "Come on Bocek! 4 minutes left!!" "Come on Bocek!! 3 minutes left!!" etc, etc.! He seemed extremely skilled. Is he a brown belt now?

Yurk, the guy I have working on the site should have it up soon.

Champions Challenge will be having pro divisions
$200 to win each division.

ttt

Angelo, yes Mark bocek is Kid Red. I remember one time after taking a private class with him I asked him who came up- with such a stupid nick name. His reply was two words "I did". He is a Brown Belt under Joao Rogue. It's too bad that Mckee beat him at the ADCC Notrh American trials ( Mark won the Canadian trials ), as I doubt he would have lost to Pablo.

from what I remember he was going like hell to sweep/submit McKee, but he did his usual and just pinned him. From what I've seen, Bocek looks real slick. LOL @ asking him about his nickname. :)

TTT

I will be there

ANy word on the superfights yet. I need someone to fight!

We are talking with a few women and it looks like there will be a great turnout. We haven't finalized any of the pro divisions yet.

website?

TTT

metrofightclub@yahoo.com