Champions Challenge Tour.

ttt

TTT Marie drop me an email...I have lost yours!

Jessicaannr@aol.com

Also Dan we should include the sponsors on our website, once they are nailed down. Of course we know 2 of them now. Thanks!

Let us know when the website is fully functional.

Thanks!

Jessica Ross

TTT

Web site is up championschallenge.info

Dan C.

Champions Challenge is MMA RANKED GOLD EVENT.

website looks good...glad to hear some of the sponsors are putting in some $$$ for prizes!!! TTT

Lilmight1881@aol.com for anyone that lost mine! :0P

Jess you have mail. I just read this post today so don't be mad that it's late! :0D

Marie

LOL...Marie, Jess just flew out of town this morning and won't be back until Sunday, so it'll be a few days before she can back to you now. :)

TTT

Mark Bocek is a blackbelt. I think that he got it just a couple of days after Kashk posted that he was a brown belt.

Marie, I'll email you when I get a second. I'm paying $3.00 a minute to use this computer! ha I'm in Florida on business but will email you all the details when I get back Monday.

Keep training looks like a tough division for you pro women!

Jessica

lol Thanks Ang

Jess .... LOL you mean START training! I havent done a lick of training in the last 8 months. I'll be ready though. Training or no training, I will be ready. 3 bucks a min! Thats nuts! I'll wait for your email.

Marie

I got the sponsors logos up on the web site. I will get a Team Caique, Caique Chick, and Warrior Way logo up ASAP.

cool!

ATTENTION WOMEN!!

After much planning, I finally have some additional details to give to you about the Women's Divisions at the Champions Challenge Tournament April 18th. I hope to see alot of you there! I have had tremendous response and emails from many of you, I think this will be an exciting tournament.

The website is www.championschallenge.info Female competitors will only pay $20 to compete! Where can you compete in all divisions for $20??! I am working with the promoter as I know how frustrating it is to enter a tournament with huge fees for only a match or two. So I have eliminated that. However, I don't see 2 in any division with the response I have had. Check out the site and if you have any questions please get in contact with me. JessicaAnnR@aol.com

Here is what I am planning:

Women's Gi division (medals for the winners)
Women's Open Gi division (gi for the winner)
Women's No gi division (prize is TBD)
and finally,

Women's Professional No Gi Superfights ($800 to $1000 for the winner still TBD)

The way this division works: a select few women will be chosen to compete in this division. If you are interested please email me your information as well as some details on your experience and belt level. Everyone will be considered. However, I do not know you want to compete in this division unless you email me as of this date. (if you emailed me to inquire earlier please send me another email confirming your interest) As soon as we have the list of girls competing I will be sure to post them.

Please keep in mind that I'm trying to make this a fun tournament for the everyone including the women. Please email me any questions you might have as I'm finalizing details in the coming weeks.

Hope to see you all there! I'd love to meet all of you!
PS: Many of you are asking about weight divisions. If you still have a question on concern get in contact with me. Otherwise, I will be putting together the weight classes based on who enters. This is the best way for me to do it. *I am open to suggestions*

Thanks again&keep training!

Jessica

whew!I'm glad you got in under control Jess:)

Any guys interested in competing in the mens pro divisions email me newaza29@yahoo.com anyone is qualified to enter but I do want to see who is interested.Mens weight classes are as follows:
149.9 and under, 150-164.9, 165-179.9 ,180-200.9,201+
so any of you looking to make a name for your self here's your chance.

-Don

LOL TTT Thanks Don

See ya in class on Tuesday? Need to work some no gi with ya or some of the guys...

Jess

Heck yeah anytime Jess I'll be there tomorrow.We have to get ready for the Arnold!:)

I'd love to help you guys, but I'm really busy sipping margarita's by the pool...sorry, have to keep rubbing that in :p I can give you a TTT, though.

Whats up with this, jess leaves on vacation and now its angelos turn? I wanna join. When can it be my turn!?

TTT for another great Michigan tournament!