Champions Challenge Tour.

LOL @ Marie :)

Ang,

I had no idea you were going out there.Are you getting some good training?Tell professor his other son says hi.See you when you get back.

Ang. I hear you are fighting King of the Cage in Ohio, COOL!!!

Im gunna be there!!!!! Im so excited as I havent been to any mma fights in almost a year!! I just got that day scheduled off work yesterday. lol, my eyes are starting to water thinking about it. Damn, I get excited pretty easy! lol

I better wape my eyes now, the inmates might think Im a puss.

Good luck Ang. I'll be rooting for you with a beer in hand! Ahhh, I can see it now ....... Im going to have so much fun that day. tic toc tic toc .. cant wait for it to come!

Eddie Sanchez and Raw Dawg are also both fithing on the same card.

Thanks guys!!! We have tickets at the school if anyone needs one.

How many tickets do you guys have Agn and what seats? Im not sure if where getting our tickets now or at the show. Someone else is paying my way so I dunno.

Best of luck

We had 30 but they are going really fast. So we really can't save one here or there, so if you want some you have to buy them.

Jessica

Jess

Does KOTC usually sell out or can we just buy some tickets at the door? Do you know?

Marie

Hey Marie I really don't know to be honest. You can get them on their site, or buy them from us, but we only have 30...they are $20 a piece.

Jessica

angelo, good luck. be fierce.

ttt for champion's challenge.

Jess/Ang I want 2 I will bring $$ tuesday please save me them.

Jess, I need a ticket, I'll give Don the money and have him pick them up when he down there Tuesday.

Don, Can I catch a ride down to the fights with you?

Dan C.

can you hold 3 for me jess.:) thanks.:)

So with you guys and the ones I know that is 9 gone...as of Tuesday. I know Ang has others too...so just make sure you get them on Tuesday.

Jessica

Dan,

I think my wife and Rich are going.Rich and I both have trucks.I'll help with gas $$ if you wouldn't mind driving.Either way we'll work it out.

*Announcement*

SPRAWL has decided to sponsor the tournament providing prizes to the 3rd place finishers in the pro divisions and the 1st place finishers in the amateur divisions.The prize package will include SPRAWL'S new grappling shirt a T-shirt a training towel and a bumper sticker.Thank you SPRAWL.

As announced before the mens pro divisions will be 100% pay back so the more people who enter the more $$ you can win!

Way cool Don. Have sprawl send a banner if they want. I will get there logo up along with Warrior Ways, Team Caique, And Caique Chicks.

SPRAWL ........ Damn! Im sponsored by Full Contact Fighter. Which means I cant wear any of SPRAWLS. Good thing I plan on winning 1st! And if I lose ..... anyone want to buy some SPRAWL gear?? :0/