Chances of Big Nog getting boo'd or USA'd?

Saltyballs - No shit^ I'm afraid of that. Portland isn't exactly the class capital of the USA.

I've only been there once, but it seems like a very nice city. It has a good reputation from what I've heard. Nothing like holding an event in Philadelphia. I've never been there, but I've never heard anyone ever say anything positive about Philadelphia.

I'm hoping for an enthusiastic crowd.

bucking boooooo already. :0

It's not in Philly this time so I wouldn't worry about it.  My gut feeling is that they will give Nog a nice round of applause.  Hope so at least.  Randy will be the overwhelming fan favorite as always tho, doesn't matter who he's fighting.

I hope not. Nog is a class act.

DW -  Portland and the NW has very educated MMA fans compared to alot of the US.

this...

mma was accepted and normal very early in oregons history of mma.. matt thornton and team quest have been around a long time.

its somewhat cold and rainy so you get alot of good wretlers out of oregon because of how much you stay inside.

i know people in oregon and this is a long time coming to get ufc there.

Remember Portland is the greenest city in America. We are one of the most liberal and progressive as well.

I'm proud to say nobody seemed to boo Nog, in fact he got a great welcome.

Also I noticed Anderson Silva do the catholic prayer before they went on stage... was Silva worried that his friend might be booed?

I don't think he's going to get booed, but I think he definitely going to get USA'd.

I know a previous poster made a good defense of the USA chants, but it's usually the drunk fans who are yelling things like "Quit humping you fags!" or "Punch his F$cking face in!" that start those things.

Man I hate that.

Its pathetic how some of you get your panties twisted about crowd reactions.

Yep, got booed.