Chandler "Bones" Jones Enters MMA

1 Like
1 Like

NFL superstar Chandler Jones went from Super Bowl champion to Clark County inmate in one of the more depressing freefalls in recent memory. The 33 year-old All-Pro out of Syracuse University is currently a free agent after being released from the Las Vegas Raiders last fall and appears to be keeping himself busy with “MMA training.”

“If Chandler actually wanted to fight, he would make it to the UFC in less than two years,” older brother and current UFC heavyweight champion, Jon Jones, wrote on Instagram.
Jones once made a similar claim about his older brother, Arthur Jones.

No question Chandler would have an edge when it comes to training partners, since “Bones” is widely-regarded as one of the greatest mixed martial arts (MMA) fighters of all time. Unfortunately, there’s not much he can do right now, thanks to a couple of recent surgeries that have him (and the UFC title picture) on hold until later this summer.

As for Chandler … his future remains unclear for the time being.
“Chandler is a specimen, he’s really strong,” Jones previously told Yahoo Sports. “He’s actually the strongest athlete I’ve ever put my hands on. Chandler is … he’s a beast, dude. I think he could start MMA this year and by two years from now, be one of the top fighters on the planet. I genuinely believe that. He’s something special. He does the right things. Eat healthy, gets massages several days a week. You know, Pilates. Chandler is a very private guy, but I’m fortunate enough to see his lifestyle. And he does all the right things.”

Well, almost all the right things.

2 Likes

Chandler will be the first heavyweight champion with a background in Pilates

4 Likes

Funny how he also cannot be in Vegas.

5 Likes

Didn’t this guy just have a serious mental break not too long ago?

13 Likes

Is he the Jon Jones brother that got popped for roids or was it the fatter one?

The fatter one.

This one got popped for fake weed.

5 Likes

Where’s the vid of him asking the cops what kind of water they have at the station?

Help your brother Jonny fr

I didn’t realise his brother was piece of shit fuck up too. What’s Arthur like, any better?

Arthur

1 Like

2 out of 3 popped for roids, the 3rd one popped for weed and arrested for domestic violence (like Jon) while being accused of posting “bizarre” posts on social media… but Jon will tell everyone that he’s a good Christian boy and so are his brothers and he’s “never cheated/done steroids” in his life…

6 Likes

Wrong thread.

He does all the right things.

Eats right
Gets massages
Does pilates
Violates Domestic Violence Temporary Protection Orders

2 Likes

The Jones family are a bunch of fuck-ups. Talk about shitting opportunity down the drain.

5 Likes

The Messiah is Coming!

Was that comment by Jon on Instagram his first public appearance since Dana and Lorenzo threw him under the bus in these recently released emails? I wonder if they both urgently contacted him in advance to warn him and apologize before they went public? He hasn’t seemed to have commented about the emails yet.

He had an awesome coked-up livestream where he kept manically repeating “im in my home” or whatever and some other insane shit for like 10 minutes. Then it ended with him accidently showing his dick in the mirror lol