Chandler Headed to WWE After losing McGregor Main at 300

Michael Chandler is determined to wait for Conor McGregor.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear “Notorious” will be coming back anytime soon. UFC CEO Dana White is hoping the former two-division champion will make his return at some point in the fall, perhaps here, but there’s also an outside chance [McGregor is gone for good](After UFC 300 fiasco, Dana White reveals Conor McGregor may never fight again — ‘Money complicates things’ - MMAmania.com
Either way, “Iron” will remain out of action for the foreseeable future but that won’t stop TKO — parent company of both UFC and WWE — from taking advantage of his downtime. The former Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 31 coach will make a special appearance at RAW in Anaheim.

The same place where UFC held its “Volkanovski vs. Topuria” event just a few days back.

Chandler has not competed since his submission loss to Dustin Poirier at UFC 281 back in late 2022. “Iron” was expected to battle McGregor at the end of TUF 31; however, drug testing drama put their red panty matchup on ice and six months later, it has yet to thaw.ney-complicates-things).

Or maybe he’s just trying to play chicken with Chandler.

2 Likes

Conor fucked Chandler, he should be punished for fucking with the man’s livelihood

6 Likes

Nah, Chandler could’ve moved on a long time ago and has played the cuck for too long, letting his life be dictated by another man

Even if Conor has to be chandler’s fight back, it doesn’t have to be chandler’s

At this point it’s on Chandler to move on so I don’t feel bad for him one bit

2 Likes

Well yes and no. Conor should have honored his commitment or said he isn’t fighting, it’s rude. Conor is selfish but Dana should have held Conor to his promise. Maybe give Chandler and exciting fight in between like you said.

1 Like

He should rematch porier

1 Like

I was at Ft Lauderdale Airport and walked into an elevator in the parking garage and there was Michael Chandler. Little guy lol

1 Like

You should have told him that you thought he would be bigger

1 Like

And that’s exactly what Michael is waiting to do.

I respect him for not letting Conman run away without running away for good. I’m glad Dana is on side with that too. Not so long ago Dana would have let Conman move on to his next big circus but the Baldfather has grown tired of the antics and knows he isn’t a blank cheque anymore.

Can you imagine Conman in person? Without his shoe lifts and at his peak roiding he would look like a 5’7” manlet wider than a truck :rofl:.

One bad word and he would start punching on sight :laughing: