Chandler, McGregor Agree to 185

At 205

1 Like

damn poor chandler be thirstin hard for this fight. He just thrusts himself into a convo that had nothing to do with him lol

1 Like

How many times have they agreed to fight?

Unless something is signed this shit is just noise now

3 Likes

McGregor opening his mouth to keep casuals and mindless fanboys swinging from his washed up nuts is always shit noise :roll_eyes:

DERP

1 Like

Iā€™ve never been the weight cutting process, but saw it on TV and it looked like hell. I donā€™t understand why people just donā€™t fight at Thier weight

1 Like

Brotha why fight your size opponent if you can fight smaller opponent

If both guys are doing it, take a seat for thisā€¦ā€¦.theyā€™re the same size.

1 Like

heā€™s dodging chandler. guy may never fight again. i think this is the one to take if he wants one more fight. sniper vs. clubber is always fun.

3 Likes

Ur 135lbs correct.
U would diet down to antomweight (105lbs)

some wrestling experience would help you get it. if skill is close size matters so much.

Would I fuck. Id fight my weight or up

1 Like

That bout likely wonā€™t happen so Chandler lost over a year for nothing. It must suck bad! I get why he took this TUF coaching gig, it made $en$e. But Conor became McDucker.

3 Likes

Exactly. If both guys are dehydrating the fuck out of themselves, thereā€™s no point in doing it. Itā€™s so fucking stupid and unhealthy.

1 Like

Fight up in weight, against Me

THE UKā€™S No1 POSTER,

UKā€™s No1 POSTER Vs the UKā€™s No7 poster

2 Likes

Now weā€™re getting somewhere!!!

1 Like

No one fights in their natural weight class because they want a size advantage but everyone has the same idea so it just ends up being guys of the same size unnecessarily draining themselves :laughing:.

UFC should just adopt the ONE rule. I donā€™t understand why they donā€™t. It would benefit the more marketable higher weights.

2 Likes

Watā€¦!..?

I was once a huge fan. Now I couldnā€™t give less fucks. I know the talented McGregor is long gone, and I have no interest in the weirdly inflated, rusty version we may one day see. Of course I will watch, but I will stream it for free and watch it in my recliner at home like I do with all the lesser cards. I wonā€™t bother to gather friends, and I wonā€™t pay for the ppv because I fear it freezing at the wrong time. On top of all that, Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll be pulling fr Chandler or whoever the opponent is when the night finally arrives.

Give me some Charlie Olives, Brandon Moreno, or Roman Kopylov over McGregor any day nowā€¦ my three favourite guys in the game today.

2 Likes