Chandler, McGregor Agree to 185

https://www.mmaweekly.com/ufcnews/michael-chandler-conor-mcgregor-185-pound-fight

Michael Chandler, Conor McGregor agree to 185-pound fight

Michael Chandler will fight Conor McGregor at any weight.

1 Like

Just let’em juice
Going Crazy Brock Lesnar GIF by WWE

5 Likes

Michael Chandler is not letting go of his fight with Conor McGregor.

On Sunday Chandler responded to a McGregor tweet where he says his next fight will be at 185 pounds.

Chandler agreed writing, “185 would be great… finally an easy cut after 22 years of hard weight cutting.”
McGregor and Chandler are supposed to fight each other next but McGregor has been dragging his feet re-entering the USADA testing pool. They both have fought at 155 pounds but in the first episode of The Ultimate Fighter, McGregor told him the fight would be at 170.
It seems he now wants it to be at 185 pounds … or he wants a different opponent.

On Saturday night, McGregor called out 145-pound champion Alexander Volkanovski.
“Ask my bollox that little sausage volkonovski is no way p4p 1. Silly. That’s quick work for me. 100% accuracy work. Readable. Hittable. Hurtable. I like he has this title tho we should fight at some stage so the FW goats will have all faced off and let there be no debate,” he tweeted.
Only time will tell if and when McGregor fights again, who he’ll fight and at what weight class. With McGregor, anything is possible.

He sure as hell isn’t gonna fight Volks at 145, his booze & coke filled head weighs that much.

5 Likes

This is just dumb.

12 Likes

Just what we need to see: an invisible lat syndrome McGregor gassing out by the end of round 1 against another 5’8" 200lb’er. :rofl:

8 Likes

Calling out everyone. Fighting noone.

14 Likes

Chandler is basically saying he walks around close to 200 pounds while fighting at 155. That’s insane.

1 Like

Dana is praying Conor wins at 185 so he can give him a title shot at 155.

6 Likes

Micheal Chandler is as game as it gets.

7 Likes

Don’t worry McFelon, there is literally zero debate that you are somewhere far behind Volk, Aldo, and Max on the FW GOAT list.

Fucking delusional loser.

3 Likes

Im surprised anyone even talks about him at this point when it comes to fighting, he wont do any of this, he “might” come back and fight at 185 just to brag about how he started at 145 and won a fight at 185 and is a legend now, but if he does fight at 185 it would likely be against someone like cerrone again that has no chance or takes a dive from shoulder strikes lmao.

I dont know where he is at, saw a picture posted where it looks like he stopped the juice and it was very obvious, he crashed hard and looked softer than he should for such a smaller size, what one would look like if they took no PCT and stopped a massive 2 year straight cycle, in a short amount of time losing ALL those gains and possibly more than pre gear due to zero test in his body. maybe it was just the pic, not sure but if that is indeed how he looks now then he is fucked against anyone top 5 at any of these weight classes

3 Likes

True
If Conor won he’d say he’s the first person to win at FW,LW,WWMW In the UFC.

I think he’s be the first anyway, I’m thinking of any others

3 Likes

Conor McGregor is now a parody of Conor McGregor.

6 Likes

Conor McGregor isn’t worthy of playing Lifetime movie Conor McGregor at this point

2 Likes

Conor will not headline a PPV again if he keeps this up. You can build a card around an unreliable guy

1 Like

Speaking on reliability, for all his faults and they are numerous, Conor always shows up for contracted fights. Set a date, sign a contract he has always shown up as far as I can remember. That aside, I dont know how long he will be a PPV guy. I imagine if Chandler knocks him out, that might be it.

2 Likes

Let’s just ditch USADA and do McGregor vs Costa

2 Likes

This is some dumb shit we know hes juicing like mad and this is still going to get around usada… They are useless.

2 Likes