Chandler still thirsting for Conor

Bro give it up . What assurances? Oh Dana said I get the Conor fight. What if Conor doesnt ever fight again numbnuts. I’m not a fan of Conor but the way he is just dragging Chandler around by his johnson is just epic level trolling

Stay thirsty my friend.

3 Likes

Conceive, believe, and achieve, Michael.

Keep chasing your dreams!

The guy worked his way to the biggest payday/fight of his career so I get it to an extent. I just can’t imagine how much it would suck to chase this fight as much as he has and then get knocked out.

1 Like

If Chandler doesn’t want to be a fighter, he should just say he doesn’t want to be a fighter. At least retain some dignity.

Chandler wasting his career just to hold Connor’s purse is actually quite hilarious. Fuck em. All these huge fight cards coming up, and he’ll miss them all holding onto hope that Connor will still brick in his mouth. Chandler looking extremely pathetic in all of this. Just fight dude, and stop romancing Connor in your head. Nobody cares about that fight anyway.

2 Likes

What will be funny is if Chandler finally gives up and signs a different fight, then McGregor immediately returns against someone else.

Chandler is his bitch.

5 Likes

If I were chandler, I’d tell UFC that I’m cutting weight for UFC 300 , as there are 3 LW matches,
6 fighters (injuries/withdrawals etc could happen

Green Vs Miller
Gaethje Vs Max
Do Bronx Vs Arman

Chandler knows he isn’t beating anyone in the top 5. This is likely close to his retirement fight.

He was beating everyone except Dustin

He still lost. He was also losing to Tony Ferguson of all people at this point in time until he front kicked him.

2 Likes

I want to feel bad for Chandler, but he’s really coming off as that boy in High School who’s still pining for his first girlfriend. It’s over bro. Get over it and move on already.

2 Likes

Conor cant piss clean, Chandler likely is getting paid to sit on sideline. Eventually it will happen.

1 Like

He has to be. Nobody in their right mind would be willing to sit this long. He would have starved by now.

There are many different opinions about who is the best lightweight fighter in the world. Some people believe that it is Conor McGregor, while others believe that it is one of the other fighters in the division. Ultimately, it is up to each individual to decide who they believe is the best.

Nobody on planet earth believes Conor is the best LW on planet earth

8 Likes

Conor used him for TUF, so he could keep his brand in the public eye. Used like a newspaper ad.

3 Likes

This is pathetic and embarassing. Does he not have any self awareness? Also, he likely gets tagged and loses, since he has some of the worst fight IQ ever at 155. He’s like Eddie Alvarez in a lot of ways.

1 Like

Chandler has openly called out McGregor for a potential fight on several occasions, highlighting McGregor’s star power and the potential financial gain from such a matchup. He has also acknowledged the risk involved, considering McGregor’s current status and fighting style.