Chandler Updates McGregor Fight News

UFC star Michael Chandler has provided an update on his possible showdown with Conor McGregor.

For the longest time now, fight fans have been waiting to hear an announcement regarding a fight between Michael Chandler and Conor McGregor. The two men coached opposite one another on the most recent season of The Ultimate Fighter, with the expectation being that they’d meet inside the Octagon after their collision.
Unfortunately, up to this point, it hasn’t come to fruition. Chandler has been waiting patiently for his chance to take on the Irishman, but it appears as if the clock is ticking.
In a recent series of tweets, the former Bellator sensation made it known that an upcoming meeting could serve as the defining moment in negotiations.

Chandler’s McGregor update

“I heard there was a meeting in Abu Dhabi or Dubai tonight…hopefully Dana can convince @TheNotoriousMMA to be a man of his word…but we all make claims we can’t abck up at times…it’s human nature…I don’t fault him for it.”

“Imagine saying it, “the greatest comeback in combat sports history” and then doing a whole sham of a documentary about it, and then never coming back. @TheNotoriousMMA McGregor FORGOTTEN.”

Regardless of who you believe, nobody is benefitting from this if you’re an MMA fan. The aim of the game is to see the best fight the best, and that’s precisely what we all want when it comes to a Chandler vs McGregor meeting.

Hopefully, in the weeks and months ahead, we’ll get some kind of clarification on where things stand.

5 Likes

Stan Marsh Whatever GIF by South Park

6 Likes

TTTruTTTh

1 Like
4 Likes

Live feed of Michael Chandler outside Conor’s home right now…

9 Likes

Chandler sounds desperate. Understandably so since nobody cares who McGregor fights.

9 Likes

I wanna see that fight, just to see connor get his shit pushed in hopefully. The juice has gone too his head.

3 Likes

Uh Huh Sure GIF

Good.
Micheal Chandler is such a tool.
Kids best win in UFC Dan Hooker.
Settle down Mike…
Settle down.

2 Likes

they both could have had 5 fights by now

5 Likes

Fuck Micheal Chandler.
Ill see you, at the top,
of the line of guys who get on their knees in front of McGregor.

2 Likes

Tell us the real reason you dont like him?

2 Likes

Hes fake.
I can see straight through dudes like him.

Are you sure this doesn’t have anything to do with it?

6 Likes

Lol,
I’ll be honest with you…
I’ll be honest with you.
Im a huge T ferg fan, and I was rolting for Tony so hard! And he was looking so good against Mike that first round!! I was so excited. Then Chandler kicked him l, knocked him out and started doing backflips…
I was so pissed off. I was yelling at my screen, “Fuuuuck yeeeewww Mike!!”
Then as Im fully engulphed in my hate and disdain for him, he hops upon the cage and points into the crowd, and the camera flashes to his black kids.
I was like “Awwwwwww dont do that!!!
Don’t do that
Dont you fuckin dare do that! Youre gonna knock out Tony Ferguson, hop upon the cage, and then pull the race card Mike?!?! So what, you think Im just gonna sit here, watch you knock out Tony Ferguson, and let you win me over with the race card Mike!?!?!?”

No, no

Not today.

5 Likes

And don’t get me started on him fishhooking Poirier, then lying about it!!

I mean my god what a douche.

3 Likes

So did you like Chandler before the Ferguson and Poirier fights then?

Cause if we are being honest I thought it was cause the kid too lol

1 Like

How long are they going to keep this going? Feels like when Dana chased Khabib around begging him to come back. Conor is no longer a fighter, just a low rent entertainer.

4 Likes

I liked Chandler in Bellator. Once he got to the UFC he got gifted shit.
That Dana White privilege is real.
And he was cursing at Oliveira at the weigh ins, but acts like hes a wholesome Christian.
Charles doesnt curse at the weigh ins
Nor does he mean mug his opponent before the fight. He shook the corners hands individually before the fight started.
That tells me a lot about Charles.
It also tells me alot about who Chandler really is.
In short,
Fuck em

6 Likes