changed my mind: shogun will beat machida

shogun looked very hungry at the presser. in the pic hes eyeing the belt like a hungry animal. gonna take shogun on the upset, at the least hes gonna put an ass of pressure on machida and make it a great fight

dbl

fortheloveofMMA -  shogun looked very hungry at the presser. in the pic hes eyeing the belt like a hungry animal. gonna take shogun on the upset, at the least hes gonna put an ass of pressure on machida and make it a great fight

TTT for ass of pressure

lol i knew that was coming... everytime i say an ass of something it gets noticed lol

If i was a betting man i would choose Machida.

Im all for Shoguns ass of pressure.

Machida KO in the first round, shogun just isn't the same fighter he was in pride.

He beat over the hill Chuck Liddell and Mark Coleman.

no takies backies.

If I had a dollar for everytime someone on this forum said Fighter X looks focused or Fighter Y looks scared or Fighter Z is mentally defeated :) You cannot analyze and predict fights in that manner. It's far too subjective.

Just saw sportscenter at lunch and they had a short segment on the fight...Machida knows machida karate?!...They've really gotta get someone who knows what they're talking about at the desk.

I'm gonna have to root for shogun simply due to the influx of noobs spouting on and on about karate.