Charity Auction for Japan : Aoki/Chonan signed hat

LINK TO AUCTION

Shinya Aoki and Ryo Chonan were in town for Strikeforce, so we had them sign a Jaco Japan hat, which was never produced to be sold, only made as a sample. The winner also gets a $500 gift certificate to Jaco.

We've set up an auction on the eBay Giving Works charity site. All proceeds will go to the relief effort for Japan.

ttt

TTT

Thanks for the sticky love.

That is a 1 of 1 hat, only made as a sample. No one else on Earth will have it. (at least they better not)

NICE!

Do want!

Sweet! You guys should raise plenty money! Phone Post

it's already over $300

TTT

ttt

couple tough Chinamen right there Phone Post

Hyan Loco is teh shnizzle

awesome.

just shy of $500 right now ... too rich for me!

Very awesome Phone Post

RickRude -  couple tough Chinamen right there Phone Post

You're an ignorant schmuck

Ryan you make me sick but you done aight here for once, gj, however we are still enemies

The gauntlet has been thrown!

Fake Rassler - Ryan you make me sick but you done aight here for once, gj, however we are still enemies

Yes!

Would love to see more stuff like this from the MMA community so much of MMA's short history is based in Japan.

And as some one who has seen the kind of destruction a tsunami can do first hand it is not something that will be rebuilt quickly or with out lots of help. I was sent to Thailand as part of the tsunami relief effort after that disaster the destruction was unlike anything I could have ever imagined.

This no longer a stick?