Charles Oliveira is ready to fight Zabit

Having beaten Hoys Gracie's record in the number of UFC victories by submission, Brazilian Charles Oliveira is ready to return to featherweight and prove himself in fights with the strongest division fighters.

"I want to return to the featherweight division, which is my weight category," Oliveira said after winning by a strangulation of Christos Giagos at UFC Fight Night 137 in Sao Paulo. "There is Jose Aldo there. There's Renato Moykano, who is looking for a fight. There is a Russian with whom no one wants to fight (Zabit Magomedsharipov). I'm here. I'm ready to fight any opponent "

Also, the Brazilian, who recorded the eleventh victory in his account under the banner of the UFC, told about what it means for him to break the record of the great Gracie, who had held for so many years.

"By beating Hoys' record in 28 years, I proved that I made the right choice in my career. I'm ready to beat other records. When I signed up for this fight, I said that the whole favela would come to look at it, and I showed them a worthy sight. This victory for my friends and family, who came here today and were aware of all my problems. Without difficulties there is no success "

Charles Oliveira changed his weight category last year, after two premature consecutive defeats in a featherweight, and since then managed to hold four fights, having won three early wins and suffered a defeat by TKO in a duel with Paul Felder. At the moment, the Brazilian leads a series of two wins and takes the fifth place on this indicator with 12 tournament bonuses, conceding to Nate Diaz (15), Joe Lawson (15), Anderson Silva (13) and Donald Cerron (13).

That's a good name to let him go back to featherweight. Smart call out.

Nice. That would be a fun fight

Who the the fuck is Joe Lawson?

I want Charles to stay at 155

That'd be a great fight. Zabit looks amazing every time he gets the in the cage, getting better every fight.

Would be interesting to see how Zabit would handle the grappling. 

How many times has he missed weight at FW? 3x?

It would be three strikes and you are banned from the weight class unless you took the fight on short notice.

30 second ko loss

If anyone takes a fight with him at FW they should demand it be written into the contract that they'll receive 75% of his purse if he misses weight.  

He should stay at 155