Charles Oliveira says he could make 145 lbs. 'easily,' interested in fights with Volkanovski or Usman

He never made 145 “easily” lol

1 Like

We’ve seen him at 145.

No thanks.

1 Like

Already making excuses to run from Islam.

This guy is a clown. Begging for a Conor fight, trying to poach double champ status before fighting the best guy in his own division.

He thinks he’s a star and he has clout or something :sweat_smile: fuck outta here

He literally just had his first defence against Poirier.

Are you dumb?

7 Likes

I think he should go for it! I love the Korean zombie but this is a super fight! Could go either way. Olivera has little to lose but everything to gain

He beat a 170 pounder now he wants to go low!

https://imgur.com/r/MMA/L5VuQeF

He had 12 FW fights and missed weight in 4 of them. He also went 7-5 at FW. At LW his record is like 25-3. If he went back to FW he would be a retard.

2 Likes

Yea but he’s pretty much faced everyone in that division on his way up the ladder outside of Islam and few others. I think he should fight Islam, Justin and Daruish first before anything outside the division though.

Olivera migjt save this card, he should be commended for his willingness to step up.

Tkz is a fine fighter but he doesn’t move the needle.

A submission guy who got choked out by the ghost of Anthony Pettis at 145

1 Like

Olivera got better and Pettis is finished

1 Like

In fairness to him, he was asked a question and answered. You guys always read the headline and never apply context. He also said he would face Usman if called upon.

Jesus, can you imagine his face if he went to 145? He’s sallow enough at 155.

1 Like

He stopped cutting weight again. Pettis WAS finished then and still beat him. He needs to avoid 145 like the plague

1 Like

I agree, hes got “The Glow” right now at 155. Fuckin stay there! Dont fuck with your weight doing stupid shit like Ferguson making weight a month before he had to make weight again. Don’t fuck with “The Glow” when you’ve got it.