Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev: WHO WINS?

Tougher fight for both guys. Olivera is on such a tear fighting absolute monsters and coming back from the brink so often it seems dumb to bet against him. He’s a different fighter than he was a few years ago. I’m picking him, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it go the other way.

1 Like

This has to be the best card Oliveira’s ever headlined and maybe the best fight for the hard core fans.

For the casuals it had to be Dustin or Justin.

1 Like

He’s gonna make Olivera look weak. Can’t wait for this fight

Lol…keep doubting Charles you fuckin retards…some people never learn

2 Likes

Call me a casual then…those fights were pretty fuckin intriguing and i couldn’t wait for them…and im pretty sure everyone was saying Dustin and Justin would walk thru Charles

2 Likes

Those fights were great, and I was on my feet. But the US casuals aren’t going to know who Islam is, but Oliveira is definitely known after his last 5 wins. Kevin Lee, Tony, Chandler, Dustin, Gaethje

Olivera got beat up by Paul Felder a couple years ago. Paul Felder stinks, that’s why he retired. Justin Gayche was never a great fighter. Dustin is a one dimensional fighter. Chandler is a midget for the division. Tony was already punch drunk going into that fight. All these years being in the UFC and this guy still can’t speak a word of English? Islam called that out in his interview with DC. He said Charles is too lazy to learn the universal language

Key word- a couple of years ago. You must be Jack’s alt.

2 Likes

HI jack how many screen names u have

2 Likes

Lmfao good I’m not the only one who gets accused of that

yes i agree u have many accounts

1 Like

u give it away with ur insults

You are becoming a Dagi dickrider. Which is disturbing to be honest.

1 Like

he clearly is one of them

1 Like

him and his alternate names have done everything but sucked Islams dick

2 Likes

I’ve already bet a lot of money on Islam. If he loses I’ll come back and own up to my mistake. But I don’t see him losing to a guy who’s lost to D level fighters like Felder

go away jack

I’m an MMA fan who wants to see the best fights possible. Islam is the best LW to contend for the belt which factually speaking is vacant ATM

1 Like

u give it away with ur insults Jack

Who is jack? This is the only screen name I have