Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev: WHO WINS?

• Charles Oliveira
  • Islam Makhachev

0 voters

Its OFFICIAL

2 Likes

#Islam Makhachev from MY GUTS HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS

1 Like

Tumblr: Image

7 Likes

there’s a couple guys on here who are gonna fuck this thread up quick. i don’t think charles can do it. i’d love to be wrong.

6 Likes

Charles Oliveira v gordon

4 Likes

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

1 Like

Explain outcome ?

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

4 Likes

I think they can both finish each other, but the grappling will turn into a stale mate and the fight will take place a lot of the time on the feet where I favor Oliveira.

2 Likes

Da Bronx

3 Likes

I want Charles to win but I think Islam wrestle fucks him

4 Likes

Why would Islam possibly keep it on the feet when he could take Oliveira down at will and be in the dominant position?

Islam’s level of competition leaves something to be desired. His best chance is to lay and pray for 5 rounds. But if he makes a mistake it won’t end well. Not sure how so many of you count out the guy with several ufc records. One who has had recent success against better competition.

6 Likes

I think someone pulls out of the October card and we start the Tony/Khabib thing all over again

3 Likes

It’s going to be a great technical fight. The judges will not be a factor at all so all that complaining about judging at that location never made sense to me

I lean towards Islam. But I will not bet real life money against Charles lol

2 Likes

As of today, Islam is a massive favorite

1 Like

The betting odds as they are imply Islam should win 72% of the time. That’s crazy, I’ll be laying down some coin at the current odds for Oliveira

2 Likes

Charles is going to take him into deep water and finish him.

2 Likes

If it’s still +215 come fight night I’ll lay a few bucks on Charles. Those odds are too good to pass up even if I do lean Islam

2 Likes