Charles Oliveira vs Israel Adesanya

Do Bronx is a record breaker and now that he’s the UFC champion everyone knows how great he really is. A 3rd degree BJJ black belt Oliveira is a submission machine. Israel Adesanya is incredible and went in an insane streak. At middleweight he is undefeated and the current champion.

30 pounds is the weight difference. Oliveira is crafty wastes little energy and pulls off defying submissions with ease. In a battle between the smaller Oliveira and the much larger Izzy which man would you favor? Is Adesanya the clear winner is he too big too strong too good of a striker for Oliveira to compete with him in a cage?

Interested Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

10 Likes

Are You High Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

9 Likes

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

4 Likes

What the fuck

3 Likes

Skips right over 170 to 185 eh.

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

4 Likes

Answer What GIF by Lil Jon

2 Likes

I have been editing this moron’s posts to make them into a semblance of the English language. He never responds and he never posts in a thread twice. At this point, I think I’m just going to mock him viciously until he quits or gets better.

3 Likes

Intersting thread. The real question is whether Kai Kara France could beat Usman though. Has pulled off a couple good upsets recently. Assuming he won I’d really like to see Dennis Siver or Brandon Vera come back to give him a real challenge.

Sure, and when Oliveira is finished with Adesanya, he can move up and challenge Ngannou.

3 Likes

Fight won’t last 2 minutes, Izzy will invite Charles to sit down in the middle of the octagon and pester him, who does his hair what products does he use etc.