Charlie Z is stalking Kim K lol

Blasphemy!!!
He’s undefeated

1 Like

I just read about this guy…this dude is real?!? An actual “fake” boxer?!?

1 Like

Zelenoff is an accident/lawsuit waiting to happen.
Afterwards responsible institutes can say they failed to detect the signals.

Rinse and repeat

1 Like

They deserve each other.

1 Like

It’s Cali so most likely he’d win the lawsuit get a couple millions upgrade his life which he badly needs and becomes even worse of a problem then before now with actual cash instead of bizarre dreams.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever hated someone I’ve never met so much in my entire life.

2 Likes

Dude I had never heard of the guy in my life before last night, so I spent about an hour learning about him on YouTube. I would not want to be anywhere near this dude. At first I thought he was retarded but now I’m certain he has a serious mental illness. People need to stop feeding into his delusions.

5 Likes

He is legit crazy.

Did you see the video of him getting chased down by that other youtuber?

That’s a bit mystifying. You’ve been a UGer since 2010 and there must have been dozens of Charlie Z threads over all of the years since. You must have been actively avoiding them or something.

10 Likes

lol. It’s true. At least since 2014 there have been threads.

1 Like

Theres nothing fake about fighting Deontay Wilder.

2 Likes

Hate when girls play hard to get

8 Likes

Shes already been married to one mentally ill man with delusions of grandeur so they match up well.

2 Likes

crazy legit power. he’s not the champion of the streets, and linear champion of the world, for no reason. motherfuckers be cock-blocking. she said she’d go on a date. most likely wants sex from the champ.

4 Likes

lol - screen name checks out!

1 Like

How did Charlie Z vs Dan Quinn never happen in boxing? Ok playboy, my boys got a stadium, straight up homeboy, boxing world champ vs the fastest white boy alive, 111,752 people can buy tickets, we sell stevia that cures cancer, heart disease and the Chinese virus, cures everything, just mix it with pure H2O. So 111,752 people, live, stadium, everyone drinking stevia and healing the earth. Dan Quinn vs Charlie Z. The fight the world deserves, straight up playa.

2 Likes

Charlie seems to be getting worse, if that’s possible.

That video is from 2014.

My mistake. Charlie is dominating 7-foot-tall cruiserweight pro boxers these days.

This is the video of charlie getting chased.

3 Likes