Charlie Z is stalking Kim K lol

fake fighter wants woman with fake tits, fake ass, and fake face
hmmm

He didnā€™t fight Deontay Wilder. A 140 lb soaking wet idiot almost got himself KILLED by HW champ Deontay Wilder.

Hi Charlie!!!

You know I was just sitting here thinking ā€œI guaran-fucking-tee that Charlie Z posts hereā€¦ I guess Iā€™ll never know who it isā€¦ I bet Charlieā€™s Homesliceā€¦ wait, Iā€™ll bet heā€™s posted in this threadā€¦ scroll upā€¦ Hi Charlie!!!ā€

Sometimes I get on every day, sometimes I get on a few times a week. Sometimes I get sick of this place and donā€™t come back for a month or two. Itā€™s entirely possible that Iā€™ve missed all of those threads, as is the case with many other topics Iā€™ve missed. There is an infinite amount of content on the web.

Well Charlieā€™s infinity-and-oh so he must be everywhere, lol.

Lol.

Kanye vs Charlie Z

Make it happen, Dana!

3 Likes

Charlie holding out for that Jake Paul money.

Isnt there a rule against fighter bashing?

3 Likes

Itā€™s impossible that you havenā€™t seen Charlie Z threads here. For literally a decade weā€™ve had Charlie threads.

1 Like

This is the best CharlieZ video imo

3 Likes

Deontay Wilderā€™s not HW???

Obviously itā€™s possible because I havenā€™t seen any. Itā€™s possible I scrolled past some but in no way shape or form do I recognize his name at all. You guys act like yā€™all had numerous threads on him daily for the last 10 years.

1 Like

You are totally right, of course. Unless we are on here all the time itā€™s easy not to see threads. I sometimes see a thread of 1000 pages, started in say 2011, and I just see it for the first time.

However, just for interest, go to the search and type ā€˜Charlie Zelenoffā€™. See how many result you get.

1 Like

3 Likes

So youā€™re telling me if I go back through old Charlie threads (of which there are probably hundreds) and search your username I wonā€™t see a single post by you?

Who are you the internet police? Gtfo

1 Like

I wish, but no Iā€™m not. I just find his claim hard to believe.

Why donā€™t you weigh in on the merits of the argument instead of calling me the Internet police