Charlie Z is stalking Kim K lol

I have heard of this Charlie Z but have never witnessed his mental illness. Just wow.

1 Like

One of us should start stalking Charlie.

This is the way.

1 Like

Dude watch Danknets vid on him Charlie is out right sucker punching people and filming it now he is getting more violent / unpredictable.

He’s loves eating lead hooks

2 Likes

Sucker punch? What happened to defend yourself at all times.

1 Like

he’s taken too many blows to the head
clearly brain damages if he finds kim attractive

5 Likes

Isnt Charlie married? Ans to a Russian girl thats more attractive than Kim. At least people that follow this dude claim he is.

I am shocked charlie z hasn’t been shot or thrown in prison for a long stretch. He’s a danger to himself and your average citizen. If I saw him i’d take great delight in choking the life out of him then curb stomping him. Hitting that old man that was a domino’s delivery driver was just ridiculous.

1 Like

1 Like

Lol.

Lmao @ that second video above. When Shannon Briggs is the voice of reason in your life, you know you’ve fucked up.

3 Likes

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Kim K should hire Briggs.

3 Likes

Lets go champ!

Strange world we live in when Shannon Briggs is trying to “reach” Charlie Z who is stalking Kim Kardashian and meanwhile a cognitively impaired Joe Biden is president.

And you thought 2020 was a motherfucker.

3 Likes

Insane people like Charlie are sad but this is also a hilarious exchange with Briggs.

He wants to get in to more than her house.

There are more mentally ill guys out there than most people think.

I remember in his early days I assumed he was a really committed troll…but his mental illness really accelerated over the years

2 Likes

This both amuses me and makes me kind of sad at the same time

Her security would murder him