Charlie Zelenoff beaten up again (video)

http://youtu.be/kGSLYvtbLBA

Apparently the UBF ruled it a DQ for Charlie. Should have seen that coming as kicking and grappling are not allowed in a boxing match. As it stands he is still undefeated. Phone Post 3.0

LOL... he always declares victory, gasses, calls time-out (to no avail), then runs through the ropes

I'm shocked.

Someone actually managed to look worse than Charlie Z.

That takes talent. Phone Post 3.0

Charlie Z is a puss. He has had 1 pro fight in his life which he quit in the first round! ive never seen anyone throw a tantrum like that in the sport of boxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wc_9_fjjnw

In Phone Post 3.0

He disabled comments on that newest video... what kind of troll isn't doing this for responses?

This makes absolutely no sense at all anymore to me, this guy has to be delusional and some sort of glutton for punishment or just trying to troll professionals for the fame. I really hope someone shatters his jaw.

Let him fight Bucky Boyd for the king of the useless assclown olympic gold medal or something.

I sort of feel guilty for laughing. I can't tell if he's trolling, or a little slow. Or maybe a lot slow.

The guy's a bit out there... Lol. I think he's obsessed with the idea of being the best fighter on the planet, no troll. Dude seems legit out of his mind. It's definitely going to get him hurt because of the shit that he says, but I do think he's out of his mind and these guys really should try to pay him no mind. That said, this guy pushes buttons.... Not gonna end well Phone Post 3.0

I think a lot of people are going to feel guilty about laughing at these videos some day. I don't see things ending well for Charlie's "career". He's going to get hurt or killed. He doesn't have the mental capacity to prevent himself from that.

I had never heard of the guy before this. I watched the one interview that was embedded and the footage of his sparring match with the real boxer.

From this footage, I think he is closer to a troll than he is too a lunatic.

Maybe he's trying to do some Andy Kaufman shtick? Isn't this the same guy that did a mock interview with fake microphones super-imposed on the bottom of the screen as if they were the press?

The really painful part is that Charlie Z runs for cover before really getting hurt.  He fights for like 25 seconds where the opponent has a chance to KO him, but after that 25 second mark, he bends down, runs out of the ring, hides behind a door, anything to avoid getting hit.  Obviously , all of his opponents have the ability to KO the shit outta him, but cant get the opportunity because Charlie Z hides and runs away.

I believe he probably enjoys being beat up in a weird sexual kinda way.

^ yep you just know that fucker is beating off for days after this lol.

This kid is fucked in the mind!!

JohnMorgansBlueShirt - We didn't the black guy just KO him in the boxing ring? All they did was dance around. He will know say he won the "boxing match" and only lost because it was MMA.

I think it's that they are still just trying to teach him a lesson, and not actually hurt him that much. These guys aren't really looking to beat the shit out of some dumb ass just because he was running his mouth. Also makes sense legally, if he really did get beat bad who is to say he wouldn't file charges and try to sue them?

Like Wilder told him though, eventually he will try this with the wrong people, or just talk a little too much junk to the wrong guy and he's going to get hurt. He's not crazy though, just a jerk.

That clip above, when is looked like the other guy had enough and was going to hurt him he very quickly agreed to say whatever they wanted so the guy wouldn't beat his ass. He even toned down his normal post embarrassment trash talk as he knew the guy would come at him again.

The thing is they could have left it as done after he first ran out of the ring. But they took his belt and wouldn't let him have it back until he fought again.

Then after the guy tried to put him to sleep even after Charlie admitted that he won they do what they should have done all along. They hand him his belt and tell him to go home.

How hard would it have been to take the high rode from the start? Charlie can't weigh more than a buck sixty five. What gym is that btw? That has to be in LA right? Phone Post 3.0