charuto checkin in

TTT

Awesome appearance on the TapouT show. Good luck in your next fight

Nah, not a meth addict.

I work nights so I'm usually up until 5:00 am or so.

ttt

TTT!

And what the hell was that omo-plata variation BJ did on the show??? That was nuts! Did it basically turn into an arm bar with the pressure on your elbow?

Thanks Charuto! Always been a big fan...

I love the Raze graphic for Charuto.

Charuto, can you set up a seminar here in Northern New Jersey? I have many gyms where we could hold it at, I don't care if its my own gym or another's. We would love to have you here.

ttt

It should be a great fight between you and Shields. Best wishes on preparing for the fight.

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT

Is that near / in the Outer Banks? Good surfing there. Hang gliding too.

Will the seminar be gi or nogi and will it be mma or grappling or both?Thanks.Ive got 5 or 6 guys that would like to attend but we'd have to drive a couple hrs so id like to make sure we could reserve a spot.Thanks again and look forward to meeting you.

i think we are gonna divide in two: half with the gi and half no gi....

Tuggle by rnc rownd 1.

Thanks for your reply,our school is nogi only but a couple guys train independently w/ a gi.

all the info:
Seminar is scheduled for Saturday, September 8th from 12pm-3pm @ Evolution Mixed Martial Arts Academy, 38 N.Lumina Ave, Wrightsville Beach NC. 28480

Privates can be scheduled all day Friday, September 7th or before or after the seminar on Saturday whatever you want to do.

$85 for the seminar
$100 an hour for the privates must have two people

All the contact info. is on our website @
www.evolutionmixedmartialarts.com

EVOLUTION MMA
38 NORTH LUMINA AVE.
WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH, N.C
(910) 509-0701 Office
(910)509-0702 Fax

After watching you on the tapout show, i am jealous of your life.