Chas Bowling

2quick - Dan New, well I am originally from NC and at one time was a LEGEND in my own mind, they call me Ping Pong the man the myth the legend, lol. As for Chas I have known the guy for years. In life most people only trust those that are close to them everybody else is just a passer by. If I asked you for 10.00 you would say no if it was your best friend you would have no hesitation. That is Chas in a nut shell, although even friends can't get 10.00 he is half Jew. Chas, as much as Indiana hates to admit it has done more for MMA and has more connections in MMA than anybody. Most of the guys that talk trash are competitors. Everybody is trying to travel the road he paved without paying there dues, so the only way to beat your rival is through rumors and bad mouthing much like politics. There is not a team in Indiana that can compete with his team. And every wanna a be cage fighter wants him to get them on. I say head up to muncie train with his guys if you like him great if not o well nothing ventured nothing gained!
Kinda like letting guys who can't make weight weigh in 5 lbs over the day of a fight?

Mouth, the day of the fight you can weight 200 lbs over if you want! That is why the weigh-in is the night before. Boxing does the same thing! Amateur boxing is the only sport that the weigh in is the same day, but you can be 5 lbs over or under your opponent. Pro Boxer Luis Castillo did not make the weight cut-off the night of the weigh-in his last two fights he still fought the next day, Travis Lutter did not make weight the night of his fight with Anderson Silva! I say in the future if the opponent does not make weight then give him a cap the night of the fight or no fight, and you can always say NO. Not sure your real argument over 5 lbs!

What does this have to do w/ anything?  Is there a story here?

2quick - Mouth, the day of the fight you can weight 200 lbs over if you want! That is why the weigh-in is the night before. Boxing does the same thing! Amateur boxing is the only sport that the weigh in is the same day, but you can be 5 lbs over or under your opponent. Pro Boxer Luis Castillo did not make the weight cut-off the night of the weigh-in his last two fights he still fought the next day, Travis Lutter did not make weight the night of his fight with Anderson Silva! I say in the future if the opponent does not make weight then give him a cap the night of the fight or no fight, and you can always say NO. Not sure your real argument over 5 lbs!
LOL.  So if a guy is5 lbs + over the night before... you can tell a guy to make it to 5 lbs over by 3pm the day of the fight and ok it? 

In a state with a comission that wouldn't happen.

That's all I am saying.