Chat with BJ Penn Today

Was asked by a forum member to post this link. I know there are a couple other threads on it already

"FOR FANS AND CRITICS ALIKE ANYTHING You've ever wanted to say or express to the champ.Tomorrow is your chance. Topics to be discussed : - Penn Vs Pierre II - Light Weight Division Controversy - The New BJ PENN (Focus - Drive - Attitude) - Conditioning - Cardio - Weight - Everything MMA - Anything else,and we mean anything"

Give it a rest.

Give what a rest?

The posting that has been repeated about 10 times in the last 2 days by someone else..

Like I said, someone wrote me nicely and asked me to post it because they couldn't post photos with it so I did. You certainly don't have to click the thread or post on it bro.

It's new to those (like myself) who hasn't been on the board much the last two days.  Thanks Elias.

There you go, no problem Jeff.

"You certainly don't have to click the thread or post on it bro. "

Fair enough dude.Just thought there was a little overkill on the subject.

I feel you. Those were my reasons for doing it and it apears that at least a couple others hadn't heard about it so hopefully it serves some function

TTT i stay away from the UG fight weekends, as do a lot of people.

TTT

Grappula - The posting that has been repeated about 10 times in the last 2 days by someone else..

I'm glad Elias put it up because I missed it the first "10" times.  I never really understood why anyone feels the need to whine about what others post.

There are far less informative threads that get posted here....