Chatri Sityodtong previews ONE X, 'the most unique, weird, interesting world championship card ever'

yw homie

1 Like

1 Like

TTT

2 Likes

I’m still confused on times. Are the first 2 free and the 3rd one PPV???

2 Likes

The night’s final six contests, known as “ONE X: Grand Finale,” stream live on pay-per-view at Watch.ONEFC.com beginning at 8 a.m. ET.

Here’s more, from the promotion:

The biggest event in martial arts history is almost here! ONE Championship’s three-part extravaganza kicks off with “ONE X: Part I” this Saturday at 1 a.m. ET.

In the Part I headliner, superstar strikers Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong and Chingiz Allazov rematch for the coveted ONE featherweight kickboxing world grand prix championship and the next world title shot. Submission grappling also takes center stage, as two-division ONE world champion Reinier de Ridder welcomes Brazilian jiu-jitsu icon Andre Galvao to the circle, while American phenom Danielle Kelly debuts against Japanese MMA pioneer Mei Yamaguchi.

“ONE X: Part II” begins at 5 p.m. ET, featuring a ONE bantamweight muay Thai world title showdown between legendary Thai Nong-O Gaiyanghadao and Brazilian challenger Felipe Lobo, along with a ONE bantamweight kickboxing world title contest between knockout artist Capitan Petchyindee and Japanese ace Hiroki Akimoto.

Plus, don’t forget to order your pay-per-view for the “ONE X: Grand Finale” card beginning at 8 a.m. ET. This epic event includes an MMA vs. muay Thai super-fight between Rodtang Jitmuangnon and Demetrious Johnson, the long-awaited return of Angela Lee as she defends her atomweight throne against Thai megastar Stamp Fairtex, a grudge match between Japanese legends Shinya Aoki and “Sexyama,” and much more

1 Like

CLICK BELOW TO WATCH FREE STREAM BEFORE MAIN EVENT

1 Like

@Chris hey dude, is there a way to sticky this post or some way to make it stand out?

2 Likes

TTT

@Kirik @Chris @JohnMorganMMA :grin:

1 Like

It seems they just use the front page now for live results and info. I miss how they used to doubled them as threads

3 Likes

Anyone one have a stream to this?

https://watch.onefc.com/one-championship/onex-free

1 Like

War ONE

3 Likes

I didn’t realize the DJ fight is going to be kickboxing first round. MMA second round and so on. That’s kind of cool.

did ya know this @HYBRID_JON ?

5 Likes

That first round will be a fucking doozy.

3 Likes

agreed

2 Likes

are the prelims free ?

wait nvm YouTube

i can never find a stream is why i usually don’t watch. i want to start though. i really want bellator and one to crush it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yep. Rodtang is a BEAST

3 Likes

What are the rules here in this fight?