Chatri Sityodtong previews ONE X, 'the most unique, weird, interesting world championship card ever'

7 Likes

Is that this friday morning?

Im hoping one gets more popular on the UG. There isnt much talk about anyone in one here.

4 Likes

ttt

3 Likes

crickets GIF

2 Likes

For as often as many of us shit on the UFC for various things, I’m surprised at the complete lack of interest in One

9 Likes

I try to get into One, but just never happens for some reason. Seems like it’s mostly small guys and chicks. I always watch the highlights if something exciting happens.

2 Likes

ONE Championship Quick Card

5 Likes

Im surprised the guys here more into Muay Thai don’t get into One.

4 Likes

It starts at 1 am ET Saturday morning and is free on youtube until 8 am when you would have to to buy or stream the PPV to watch the main card. I’ll likely have to catch a replay of some of the free fights Sat morning. I’m not interested in buying the 8 am PPV personally.

Fans can watch the live ONE X: Grand Finale pay-per-view event on watch.onefc.com at 8 p.m. Singapore Standard Time (SGT)/8 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Saturday, 26 March.

ONE X: Part II will broadcast live on watch.onefc.com, ONE’s Facebook account, and ONE’s YouTube channel at 5 p.m. SGT/5 a.m. ET.

Also, ONE X: Part I will broadcast live on watch.onefc.com, ONE’s Facebook account, and ONE’s YouTube channel at 1 p.m. SGT/1 a.m. ET.

3 Likes

The last couple of One cards I have watched have had some pretty decent fights and the overall production of the events are well done. I enjoy listening to Mike schiavello with his “big kabosh” and “good night Irene’s” gives me nostalgia of the old kickboxing matches with Zambidis and John Wayne Parr.

3 Likes

Well John Wayne Parr is on this card vs Edward Folayang and I’m sure Schiavello will be calling the action.

3 Likes

oh is this the episode where Demetrious Johnson gets battered half to death, his guard and defences crunched and broken by the Rodtang high impact attack?

will be hard to watch

1 Like

its the one where DJ throws Rod on his head in the 2nd round and chokes him out.

1 Like

If you’re into muay thai, you’re into OneFC or you’re not into muay thai. The OneFC muay thai roster is the best in the world BY FAR

6 Likes

ONE has the best production value of any sports organization in the world right now by a long shot.

They put on very exciting and varied events.

People say that is what they want but what they want is the same tired ass guys fighting the same tired ass guys for belts that have been shown time and time again to be popularity contests.

One is the TOP fight org right now, not even close anywhere else.

4 Likes

Never hear much about it on the UG is my point

2 Likes

But you don’t hear much about muay thai 'round these parts much anyway…

That’s starting to look like the old K1 supercards of yore. Fights I’m super interested in:

DJ
Aoki Sexyama
JWP
Sittichai
Superbon Grigorian
Galvao
Gaiyanghadao
Holzken
Saadulaev

What is that, 10 super interesting fights? When was the last time the UFC had a card with 10 super interesting fights?

4 Likes

Im still confused…

So the main card is happening Saturday morning in 'Merica. right?

Its just on way too fucking early

I think its on basically Friday morning from what I remember

1 Like