ONE FC: X part 1 LIVE NOW

The biggest event in martial arts history is almost here! ONE Championship’s three-part extravaganza kicks off with “ONE X: Part I” this Saturday at 1 a.m. ET.

In the Part I headliner, superstar strikers Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong and Chingiz Allazov rematch for the coveted ONE featherweight kickboxing world grand prix championship and the next world title shot. Submission grappling also takes center stage, as two-division ONE world champion Reinier de Ridder welcomes Brazilian jiu-jitsu icon Andre Galvao to the circle, while American phenom Danielle Kelly debuts against Japanese MMA pioneer Mei Yamaguchi.

“ONE X: Part II” begins at 5 p.m. ET, featuring a ONE bantamweight muay Thai world title showdown between legendary Thai Nong-O Gaiyanghadao and Brazilian challenger Felipe Lobo, along with a ONE bantamweight kickboxing world title contest between knockout artist Capitan Petchyindee and Japanese ace Hiroki Akimoto.

Plus, don’t forget to order your pay-per-view for the “ONE X: Grand Finale” card beginning at 8 a.m. ET. This epic event includes an MMA vs. muay Thai super-fight between Rodtang Jitmuangnon and Demetrious Johnson, the long-awaited return of Angela Lee as she defends her atomweight throne against Thai megastar Stamp Fairtex, a grudge match between Japanese legends Shinya Aoki and “Sexyama,” and much more

1 Like

I beleive Stephen Loman is fighting Shoko now, Maestro Yusup is out.

Hell just starting things off with Senzo Ikeda is hella interesting right off the bat, he is an entertaining striker.

1 Like

Anyone know approximately or even remotely close to what time the Marat vs Superbon fight might start?

1 Like

Original thread:

Just hoping more people see this

1 Like

I have NO idea man. I’m still trying to figure out which exact fights are on the 3 separate events lol

2 Likes

@BJ_Penn_Forever might know

2 Likes

Fuck I guess we’re sort of on the same boat lol

1 Like

FULL FIGHTCARD BREAKDOWN

This page, but in reverse order, start at the bottom instead of the top and times are in Singapore times I think

3 Likes

Their youtube channel breaks it down well, in the live stream description.

That’s where I saw Loman stepped in.

2 Likes

^^^ Thank you!!! I’ll edit in OP.

2 Likes

Awesome thx

1 Like

Feels like an Old School NYE Event Fellas. And I am Loaded on Coffee Right Now!

2 Likes

90 minutes

2 Likes

I’m going to sound stupid,but are you guys watching the prelims right now?

2 Likes

starts in an hour and 17 minutes

3 Likes

Ok thanks.I had to ask because I saw this post by Captain.

Hell just starting things off with Senzo Ikeda is hella interesting right off the bat, he is an entertaining striker.

3 Likes

Hell yea.

1 Like

I’ll certainly be one of the 1 BILLION people watching this live.

2 Likes

Fuck idk if I can make it past the prelims

1 Like

Take a mushroom.

1 Like