Chatri Sityodtong previews ONE X, 'the most unique, weird, interesting world championship card ever'

Stamp vs Angela is a great fucking fight

3 Likes

The ONE app is free and better by FAR than the ufc or espn apps it actually fucking works all the time

2 Likes

I never thought I would ever not hate WMMA. But after watching a few one WMMA fights, I realize these bitches Keeyahhing is a UFC thing.

Some cute/feminine girls with legit skills throwing down, was interesting to see.

1 Like

Im super confused on the start times.

Im a Pride never die type, and would love to get into One but i cant fucking figure out when i can watch in the US.

1 Like

Wondergirl in those tight shortsā€¦ yummy

same for me

1 Like

What is confusing? You have to watch the early prelims and prelims at either the onefc.com site, ONEā€™s facebook or ONEā€™s youtube channel for free. Those start at 1 am ET Sat.

Then at 8 am ET Sat morning you have to buy and watch the last five fights at onefc.com as the ONE PPV portion of the card.

1 Like

United States

Watch ONE X: Grand Finale live on watch.onefc.com at 8 a.m. ET/5 a.m. PT on 26 March.

Watch ONE X: Part II live on watch.onefc.com, ONEā€™s Facebook account, and ONEā€™s YouTube channel at 5 a.m. ET/2 a.m. PT on 26 March.

Watch ONE X: Part I live on watch.onefc.com, ONEā€™s Facebook account, or ONEā€™s YouTube channel at 1 a.m. ET on 26 March/10 p.m. PT on 25 March.

Ok, thanks for clarifying

1 Like

@RIGPIG @Soup_and_Beer @HYBRID_JON @Barry_BondsMVP @DY3 @Smilin_like_Rashad @Floppy_Divac @WISE_GUY @Nick_Diaz_Army @MasterofMartialArts

Any of you guys down to watch some One Saturday morning?

5 Likes

I have to be honest I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever watched a ONE show. How do wemake that happen? I thank you very much for the invite!

3 Likes

you-had-my-curiosity-now-you-have-my-attention

3 Likes

Me too brother, Iā€™ve only watched clips on Youtube

This card looks awesome though. According to @BJ_Penn_Forever the main card is on Saturday morning on Payperview, probably will be other wink wink streams wink wink available at that time

Yeah, I definitely canā€™t pay for anything right now and might have to humor a 6 yr old boy during the time slot.

2 Likes

Ill look for a stream Sat morning when i wake up for you if you can watch

1 Like

How much is it? Iā€™ll buy if under $25

1 Like