Cheapest PPV option?

Anybody know if there are any deals out there for watching UFC 155 on different platforms? Xbox, CBS, UFC.com, etc? Phone Post

I'm trying to think but I know I saw one for $44.95.  

That seems like an alright deal. I enjoyed paying thirty something on the Xbox for the St Pierre fight. Maybe if I get a chance I will see what they are offering tonight. Phone Post

UGCTT_stuffadamdoes - That seems like an alright deal. I enjoyed paying thirty something on the Xbox for the St Pierre fight. Maybe if I get a chance I will see what they are offering tonight. Phone Post

Thirty-something sounds great. I'll be paying 55 to Comcast ( or the devil as I like to call them). Phone Post

mmavixen -
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes - That seems like an alright deal. I enjoyed paying thirty something on the Xbox for the St Pierre fight. Maybe if I get a chance I will see what they are offering tonight. Phone Post

Thirty-something sounds great. I'll be paying 55 to Comcast ( or the devil as I like to call them). Phone Post

Yeah they had a deal going on. Spoiled me a bit. Phone Post

i can check xbox here soon if someone doesnt do it before.

Just checked Xbox. It's 45/55 :( Phone Post

Make friends, split costs Phone Post

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/ufcppv/155

This on is $44.95. It seems as though the stream is SD though.

SupesUp - Make friends, split costs Phone Post

Not an option today. Everyone is working. Maybe I can get a sitter and take the wife out for wings and fights. Phone Post