CHEAPSHOT 3 SEC KO! DUSTIN PRAXEDES IS HONORLESS

TheBlazilian - 
ShanTheMan - I cant stand the constant glove touching. Fags will take any opportunity to touch another dude, or what I meant to say, Pussies will take any cheapshot opportunity they can get

Good Lord! If that isn't a broad version of fighter bashing, I don't know what is.

VTFD

Joking......relax I'm sure you felt real good clicking the vote down button

oh crap i know this kid..not a good way to represent NW MMA. My friend TKO'd dustin his 1st fight, Which i made my debut the same night, and a year or so later i was hearing he was undefeated. What a classless and disrespectful thing to do!

Exact reason I won't touch gloves, lets fight and then touch gloves after

P.S. No homo

Went to watch a friend of mine fight once and he held out his hand for a glove touch and then shot in for a double lmao.

Trust no one.

MacNYC - That was classless and honorless but also exactly why I'm so tired of fighters touching gloves for a second time once the fight starts. They just touched gloves during the referee instructions if they wanted, why do it again 5 seconds later? They already showed respect to the other up close already. So many cheap knockouts have happened that way, enough already, don't give those cheap bastards a chance. I still can't believe Manny did it recently and now might fight for the WEC title, I hate that shit.

nostripewhite - Trust no one.

That is a straight bitch move. I was never a fan of seeing fighters touch gloves AFTER the bell rings to start a fight.

Thats a greasy way to win but there's no reason to touch gloves at the start of the fight. Some people do it every round, wtf

Weak.

What a cheap move. Reminds me of that asshole Manny when he did it.

ya manny and anyone who pulls this shit are douches! 

book a rematch
Lets see this shit again...without the cheap ass shit.

Perfectly legal. No where in the rules does it say you can't do what he did.

It's your fighters fault for not protecting himself at all
times.

About as classless as you can get. What's next? Faking like you got hit in the groin and then sucker punching the guy when he backs off?

Fake tapping to try and bluff the opponent into letting go off a submission that's hurting you?

Yes, you should defend yourself at all times. Why do we tell people this? It's because of scumbags like this loser.

Sure, he may have won the fight, but he just showed to his coach, his trainer, his family, his opponent, and the audience that he is a LOSER AT LIFE.

umphreezing - Perfectly legal. No where in the rules does it say you can't do what he did.

It's your fighters fault for not protecting himself at all

times.
When did he say it was illegal? Its just a douchebag thing to do!

Dustin Praxedes = loser