Chechen Leader gifts cars 2 his gym fighters(pics)

Number 1 P4P dictator. Phone Post 3.0

Insane that guys align themselves with this dude.

This is how you wind up in a ditch...all because you got some spaghetti sauce on the Akhmat tablecloth Phone Post 3.0

Putting the people's money to good use I see Phone Post 3.0

Long live President Camacho

paluka - but they are at an event at an arena. Isnt that promotion? I mean I really dont care but its just strange that its going down.

Yeah they're visiting the fights of a Chechen based promotion as guests, but that's a different thing. Org name is ACB. And Akhmat is a gym or what they call a fight club.

AlphaSlap - Long live President Camacho
OW MY BALLS Phone Post 3.0

touch -

Long live Akhmat FC, Chechen Republic and Ramzan Kadyrov!

Only the British guys will know this, but the guy in the painting in the background looks like George Galloway lol Phone Post 3.0

TheHaunted2 - 
touch -

Only the British guys will know this, but the guy in the painting in the background looks like George Galloway lol Phone Post 3.0

His neighbour looks like Vladimir Putin to me.

Damn pays to be on this guys good side Phone Post 3.0

Touch, what exactly is the deal here or reasoning? Did he literally give him the cars or are those his cars he's just letting them take pictures with? Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Touch, what exactly is the deal here or reasoning? Did he literally give him the cars or are those his cars he's just letting them take pictures with? Phone Post 3.0

He did it, literally.

Best dictator in the world Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

touch -
paluka - wtf? whats the story?

Reebok money would not buy you a Mercedes.

Reebok money won't buy you a miata Phone Post 3.0

touch - 

The t-shirts are meant to resemble these garments. What is on both sides of the top chest region?

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 
touch - 

The t-shirts are meant to resemble these garments. What is on both sides of the top chest region?

Gaziri, they were used for musket bullets in Tzar times

It's good to be dictator's favorite.

I love the smell of propaganda in the morning Phone Post 3.0

Maldini2706 - I love the smell of propaganda in the morning Phone Post 3.0

Check your scent lol you could probably like the sarcasm odor you're not able to feel.