Chechen Leader gifts cars 2 his gym fighters(pics)

TheHaunted2 -
touch -

Long live Akhmat FC, Chechen Republic and Ramzan Kadyrov!

Only the British guys will know this, but the guy in the painting in the background looks like George Galloway lol Phone Post 3.0
Lol, I thought "wtf is Galloway doing in that painting"

Say what you will about Galloway but that guy has brass bollocks on him. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

This guy dictate good

What a cool ass boss

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cv8YbC_w5I

This is really dope but I wouldn't want to feel indebted to this man... Phone Post 3.0

This seems like the russian equivalent of ncaa boosters giving their poor lil athletes gifts

xsrg95 - What a cool ass boss

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cv8YbC_w5I

kind of embarrasing how brotard top guys like Mir, Werdum & Weidman (especially!) can be....

'hell yea we will hang with you bro!'

jesus man, talk about whores.....

I don't know if it's just western propaganda, but man that guy seems like a murderous scum bag. If reports are accurate I wouldn't want to take gifts and pal around with him.
If someone has more info or a different take on him, please educate us Phone Post 3.0

pharochuck - I don't know if it's just western propaganda, but man that guy seems like a murderous scum bag. If reports are accurate I wouldn't want to take gifts and pal around with him.
If someone has more info or a different take on him, please educate us Phone Post 3.0

But does he kill his pals he gives presents to or his enemies?!

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
touch - 

Long live Akhmat FC, Chechen Republic and Ramzan Kadyrov!

holy shit the gypsy playboy life of the top MMA guys!  To be in the depths of depraved, crumbling Asiatic Russia... you only live once and mir and werdum are living in it. 

you know... you just know... that at some point in their visit, they got to shoot an for real for real AK-47.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--BRx_9Fkm--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1266783144978809777.png

touch -
paluka - but they are at an event at an arena. Isnt that promotion? I mean I really dont care but its just strange that its going down.

Yeah they're visiting the fights of a Chechen based promotion as guests, but that's a different thing. Org name is ACB. And Akhmat is a gym or what they call a fight club.

First rule of Akhmat: You do not talk about Akhmat. Phone Post 3.0

pharochuck - I don't know if it's just western propaganda, but man that guy seems like a murderous scum bag. If reports are accurate I wouldn't want to take gifts and pal around with him.
Regardless of whether you think it's right or wrong ie: if the Chechnyan rebels are terrorists or freedom fighters, the bottom line is this guy has had to do some frighteningly brutal things to keep control of the country, and seems to be very happy to do it

I wouldn't worry about him killing the American fighters, he's crazy but not crazy enough to bring that kind of heat on himself. I'd be more worried about making sure he's not about to be overthrown while they're in the country

Old school pro-wrestlers have good stories about working for dictators, it would pay more in a week than they'd make in a year. Inevitably though the last check would bounce and they'd get a letter from the new president saying don't come back or your head will be on the wall next to the last presidents lol Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if you all know this...

Russia...

Winning.

Just saying.

antonito - 
pharochuck - I don't know if it's just western propaganda, but man that guy seems like a murderous scum bag. If reports are accurate I wouldn't want to take gifts and pal around with him.
Regardless of whether you think it's right or wrong ie: if the Chechnyan rebels are terrorists or freedom fighters, the bottom line is this guy has had to do some frighteningly brutal things to keep control of the country, and seems to be very happy to do it

I wouldn't worry about him killing the American fighters, he's crazy but not crazy enough to bring that kind of heat on himself. I'd be more worried about making sure he's not about to be overthrown while they're in the country

Old school pro-wrestlers have good stories about working for dictators, it would pay more in a week than they'd make in a year. Inevitably though the last check would bounce and they'd get a letter from the new president saying don't come back or your head will be on the wall next to the last presidents lol Phone Post 3.0

It would be even funnier if the new president really wrote lol at the end of the letter like that too.

ruger007 - I don't know if you all know this...

Russia...

Winning.

Just saying.

These aren't Russians. Just saying.

Ministry of Truth - 

Russia...

Winning.

Just saying.

Close enough.

They flexing too.

ruger007 - 
Ministry of Truth - 

Russia...

Winning.

Just saying.

Close enough.

They flexing too.

I will give you the flexing part.

Is there a way to set up an auto vote up to touch? This is great stuff. Phone Post 3.0