Chechen MMA fighter cut brow of Chechen president

Sorry for Google Translation!

http://dni.ru/sport/2015/1/26/292914.html

Champion in mixed martial arts, Abdul-Kerim Edilov cut eyebrow head of the Chechen Republic. However, after the battle athlete has Ramzan Kadyrov help.

Ramzan Kadyrov has decided to hold a joint exercise with the champion in mixed martial arts (MMA), Abdul-Kerim Edilova. Head of the republic survived bar fight, but professional athletes still managed to put his blood.

The friendly match ended cut eyebrows. However, Kadyrov injury was not significant, and the fighter who inflicted it immediately helped his sparring partner.

Impressions from the battlefield Kadyrov has shared with your subscribers on a social network. "Dear friends, We are the champion Abdul-Kerim Edilova decided to" play "on the top of the Main Caucasus. Conducts training boxing workout and then tried, what to do in the mountains fighting without rules. Well, I'm at my usual pace began waving fists doing sweeps. All this gently. And the only cost to get carried away, Abdul-Kerim made it clear that he was mountain training have benefited, "- wrote in Instagram Kadyrov.

Also the head of the republic, without any shame spoke about his injury. "I suddenly felt that my eyebrows something flashed. He opened his eyes ... And eyebrow cracked. My opponent had to provide first aid. It is he good at what you can see by looking at the picture. After that, we resumed training. Got a great pleasure, "- said Kadyrov.

Earlier, Russian kickboxer, European and world champion Vladimir Mineev posted in Instagram photo with Kadyrov. "Today, at the invitation of the republic, we were guests at the celebration of the best athletes of Chechnya of the year. I am happy for my friend Abdul-Kerim Edilova from the Fund named after Akhmad Kadyrov, he presented two bedroom apartment! Abdul-Kerim outweigh the hopes placed on it and I am sure will be one of the greatest fighters of the Chechen Republic and Russia, "- he wrote.

"We had the honor to sit side by side at the same table with Ramzan Akhmatovich Always with a smile on his face, optimistic mood and with all his soul cares for the sport and for patriotism Ramzan Akhmatovich is an example for all athletes of our homeland as a winner and a true warrior" - told the athlete on his page on the social network.

Haha I'm not surprised Edilov stopped instantly to apply first aid. He was probably shitting bricks after opening up Kadyrov. That's a bad man.

Also, VU for outstanding thread title accuracy, as always.

Chechen president training with MMA fighters.

I'm scared... Phone Post 3.0

Seagal could not say no to his dear friend.