Check Out Dominick Cruz's house

hmb - 
Unseen -  When I first met Dom I had really bad credit and he offered to co-sign a car loan for me.  I barely knew the kid.  I declined but that's the kind of guy he is.  Harworking, super cool but really inocent for an MMA fighter.  Awesome kid to hang out with.

he probably could have beat the money out of you...just sayin

wat?

Unseen -  When I first met Dom I had really bad credit and he offered to co-sign a car loan for me.  I barely knew the kid.  I declined but that's the kind of guy he is.  Harworking, super cool but really inocent for an MMA fighter.  Awesome kid to hang out with.

I love stories like this.. I'm the same way.

TalkShowOnMute - Hmm...he seems like a nice guy.

Is that Tommy Boy?

he's a good fighter for the wec and that's his house! time for a union.

TheLivingDeath - "How bad do you wat it??"

jawsome!

Was wondering how long it would take for someone to point that out. Did anyone else catch "pausitive"?

Glad Cruz won the belt. Makes the video even that much better.

ttt for cruz 

Dom once saved me 16% on my car insurance! That's 1% better than Geico could pull off!

The Marvelous One - 
PureBader - Yes this is in Chula Vista

great video Bader! PurePads is awesome!!

Thanks Marv, I'm going to Mike Brown's house tomorrow morning for another episode of PurePads.

thforklift - 
TalkShowOnMute - Hmm...he seems like a nice guy.

Is that Tommy Boy?

Ha! Yes. I thought that snuck under the radar, good eye.

Holy crap, he has the same cats as me:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2m5nevm.jpg

Blue please on my Cruz cats look-a-likes. I should probably email him and show him - can't be too many people with the same two bengals as him in the same two colors:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2m5nevm.jpg

For greco yeoman

ttt for the champ. good to see a focused, hard-working, humble young guy living simply and on his way to greatness.

Thumblock -  ttt for the champ. good to see a focused, hard-working, humble young guy living simply and on his way to greatness.

HULKSMASH - Useless, do you train with Cruz? If so, how is his BJJ?

Never trained with him but we almost grappled each other at the Desert Quest a few yeas back. If i remember correctly he won the 147 and under division and I did the absolute division that day and won it.

I heard he beat barret yoshida a few years ago so he has skills

billcosbiguez - he's a good fighter for the wec and that's his house! time for a union.

Hopefully more money will be coming to the below 155ers when they start WEC PPV's

Anyone got a damn link?