Check Out Dominick Cruz's house

it kinda reminds me of Redman's appt from MTV Cribs.

He seems big on visualization and positive thinking.

pretty cool video

He's kind of liek the Diego mindset, very positive self-help book lifestyle.

I do like Cruz though, I think he's an awesome champ for the WEC.

this is Chula Vista right?

the WEC Champ lives in a pool house with a mattress on the floor and a TV from 2002, it's like Frank Shamrock in the 90's all over again.

The Notorious OMG -it's like Frank Shamrock in the 90's all over again.

well he does look like a baby frank shamrock...

Cruz is a likeable guy.... but I fuckin HATE cats.

Cool shit, he represents Tucson well. Funny thing is, he could probably afford a place 3 times bigger here vs SD. I too despise cats though.

Does anyone have the Faber vs. Cruz fight from WEC 26? I wanted to go back and see how much Cruz has developed as a fighter, but I can't find it anywhere.

Cool guy.

Great rep for the Sport.

Hmm...he seems like a nice guy.

Urijah demolished Cruz in embarrassing fashion.

good down to earth hard working kid...let's hope he keeps his head on straight.

Useless, do you train with Cruz? If so, how is his BJJ?

i LOVE cats ,, cats rule

When I first met Dom I had really bad credit and he offered to co-sign a car loan for me.  I barely knew the kid.  I declined but that's the kind of guy he is.  Harworking, super cool but really inocent for an MMA fighter.  Awesome kid to hang out with.

TTT nice place in tuxon

Yes this is in Chula Vista

Cool, little different from Chuck's place. Hopefully he starts to make more $$ being champ for a while and is on the real Cribs. Good Luck Champ looking great lately!!!

Unseen -  When I first met Dom I had really bad credit and he offered to co-sign a car loan for me.  I barely knew the kid.  I declined but that's the kind of guy he is.  Harworking, super cool but really inocent for an MMA fighter.  Awesome kid to hang out with.

he probably could have beat the money out of you...just sayin

awesome video!!