Check out my new blog!

Hello UG, how are you? I just thought I'd mention that I have just started a new Jiu jitsu blog. It is located at www.jiujitsukingdom.wordpress.com , please feel free to take a look and let me know what you think.

I am new to blogging but just wanted to share some of my thoughts and experiences training in this wonderful art. I hope it is of some use to you or at the very least entertaining.

Thanks for your time and please feel free to comment, offer your thoughts and let me know what you would like to read about. Thanks again and have a great week!

Kind Regards
Felipe

Just posted another article on my Jiu jitsu Kingdom blog last night, hope some of my UG friends find it helpful. :-) Thanks and have a great day!

Hello again UG, any feedback or input about my blog www.jiujitsukingdom.wordpress.com would be greatly appreciated.

I'm new to the whole concept but my students are finding it helpful and so far, I've had lots of positive feedback! I am in the process of getting some techniques up on the blog (both photos and film) but for now its just training information.

Thanks in advance and I really appreciate your advice and support. Have a great week and enjoy your training!

Kind Regards
Felipe

Great read Felipe!

Thanks kcher, I'm glad you liked it!

Hi people, any more feedback? I am looking at adding something new everyday this week as I am on holidays! Have a great week!

Today's article was fun to write, I hope you enjoy he blog and thanks for all the feedback and support! Have a great week!