Check the clock -Tapout

If I was Tapout, I would already have my lawyers drawing up papers for defamation...You keep typing that your gonna spill it, but hve done NOTHING in 11 days. Awnser a few of these questions I asked in the other thread you created::::::::::So does Wes have any proof that this was his idea, did he shop it to any stations, did he have a manager working to get a deal, was there something already in the works and his production company backed out becasue of Tapout having a BIGGER name then this guy????........... Big Wes you might want to look into how Hollywood and TV shows really work. Cause a law suit wont do you a damn bit of good regardless if it was your idea or not...... Awnser those big guy!

I think PhucIt works for Tapout, as he only posts on Tapout related threads and is quite defensive.

lol

Your joking right? Sorry, I work for a multi billion $$$$$$ company, not Tapout.

I love that The Joker cracks on himself. As long as he can do that, he is cool with me.

I like people who like Joker.... Hey , I even like people who don't Joker!   

Even Phucit!!!!

"I love that The Joker cracks on himself. As long as he can do that, he is cool with me. "

Me gusta come el bromista ( joker ) se rie de si mismo, mientras lo siga haciendo, el esta bien conmigo .

vatoloco... Droppin some knowledge

:D

TAPOUT will soon be a multi billion $$$$$$ compant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ LOL With all of the $ they saved, they may very well become a Multibillion $$$$$$ COMPANT!!!!!!!!!

Jkr Now you can make a t-out of it......good luck....

BROMISTA.COM

Of course they the have all That $$$ they just switched to Geico..........porfa please.....

I feel bad for Geico.

That show is a very funny subject for me... I still am not allowed to talk about my TapouT relationship untill certain things are done...
Yes I was a part the company and their long before the show. I fight professionally and have my own gym. Since I have left Sprawl has taken me in and gave me a new home!

To bad certain people don't understand the meaning of take care of the people who take care of you !

^^^

LOL, I have no idea who actually posted that originally, but I see it everywhere.

Law dog... That quote originated from me kind sir!

lol

So what did happen to you and TAPOUT?

Hi Tbidness. Remember me?

lol @ MIA, answer the question Wes? Were you are were you not beat down by someone half your size?