Cheick Kongo was impressive

he looks like a bad mofo, think he would do good against Arlovski or Sylvia?

It would be entertaining if they stayed standing

yep, he certainly did. I don't think he's ever going to be HW champ, but he's a solid fighter.

I think he should fight Monson next. If he can handle Monson's ground game, then maybe.

While that may be an intriguing fight, Monson should not be a gatekeeper. His next fight should rightfully be for the title.

I didn't consider Monson as a gatekeeper - I think it's a good fight for both guys.

JOB, you have to be joking? Monson is the worst matchup I can think of for Kongo at this time.

gotcha. Could be. But not "good" in the sense that if Monson is expecting a title shot he has to fight Kongo first.

LOL... who the hell are those two guys, Cheik and his little brother during the civil war in Kongo?

"JOB, you have to be joking? Monson is the worst matchup I can think of for Kongo at this time."

No - He is the best matchup for him. Someone who can test his ground ability in MMA. Kongo obviously looks the part and is exciting enough to hold the belt - But if he can't hold his own on the ground or stop someone like Monson from taking him down and imposing his game, then he's not championship material.. Great matchup.

Would you rather he continues to not have his ground game throroughly tested? Fuck that.

I dont think Kongo isnt anything special.

ttt