Cher (singer) asks to lift Nick Diaz ban! (pic)

Why hasn't Honda posted the petition? She's the one that could actually get it to 100k Phone Post 3.0

ryanJ - I would pay Ppv prices to watch nick get high and sing the Sonny part of "I got you babe" with Cher. Phone Post 3.0

Vote this man up!

This is fucking crazy Phone Post 3.0

Does this celebrity endorsement actually mean anything to anybody born after 1975?

Tell me when Miley Cyrus is on the bandwagon!

Do you belieeeeeve in life after drugs? Phone Post 3.0

Shit somebody already said that Phone Post 3.0

Stockton motherfucker! Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - Shit somebody already said that Phone Post 3.0
Slippin Phone Post 3.0

Wish she could turn back time.

ortsaK - Wish she could turn back time.
To find a way. She'd take back all the words that NSCA used to hurt Nick. Phone Post 3.0

FightToLive - Now if only Joe would Tweet it out to his 1.6 million followers may be they would have a sip of kool-aid and sign the petition!
Why hasn't this happened yet?!?! Has he responded or spoke out at all? Wonder if he is afraid of the backlash from Dana but Joe usually gives no fucks. Weird not to have heard something from him on this by now. Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - Do you belieeeeeve in life after drugs? Phone Post 3.0
I can heeear something insiide me saaay, I really don't think you're high enough, no! Phone Post 3.0

If you can't understand why the figureheads of this sport are not touching this petition with a ten foot pole... Well, I don't know what to tell you.

I love u Cher, I only know one song tho. "Do u believe in ... " Phone Post 3.0

I'd still bang Cher

fuck yes, lol!!!!

Damn and she even called him an MMA fighter not a UFC fighter .

caposa -

Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Masakyst - If you can't understand why the figureheads of this sport are not touching this petition with a ten foot pole... Well, I don't know what to tell you.
Worry of the NSAC bias hammer? They aren't gonna touch money pot Ronda if she tweets anything. Phone Post 3.0