Chicago Area OGers...feeling altruistic?!?

Whats up Chicago OGers? You probably dont know me as I rarely do more than lurk here but not too long ago I made a post about having done disaster relief in Haiti, Im an RN living and working in Chicago who 48 hours after being offered the opportunity found myself on a plane flying into Port Au Prince.

Since having returned Ive become involved in a non for profit organization started by Haitian Americans with the long term goal of continued medical, structural and educational support for the small community from which several of our members immigrated to the United States from.

Our first fund raiser is a benefit concert on Sunday the 25th of April by Rich "The Voice" Aldana and the Together Band at The Carleton Hotel Ballroom in Oak PArk Illinois. We have no over head so essentially everything we raise will go toward food, shelter, clothing and medication for the Haitian people.

Because we are a non for profit organization the price of your ticket is tax deductable...you get the money back at the end of the year! What do you say Chicago OG...help us help others?

Here is our FaceBook...become a fan of ours?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OHDEPRO-Organization-for-Haitian-Development-and-Progress/106993066002732

Email me for specifics if your interested in buying a ticket, thanks for reading...

Columi@comcast.net