Chiyonofuji Mitsugu, The Wolf (sumo)

One of the great rivalries. Konishki was 500lbs of walking dump truck and even Chiyonofuji couldn’t move him but he still picked up a victory or 2.

2 Likes

I’m really impressed by Konishiki. He has a very good style. Keeps his hips back and keeps his opponent away preventing them from grabbing his belt. This video shows him doing bicept curls in that stance. He has it locked in.

3 Likes

The first video above says Chiyonofuji won their last 7 bouts after he trained at Konishiki’s stable.

1 Like

If you guys can get NHK World tv, they show it every day during a tournament.

There’s several guys like Chiyonofuji out there right now. Smaller, more muscular guys that weigh around 280 lbs compared to the 350-400 lb monsters that most are. The rikishi that won last months tournament was one of those guys. One of the announcers refers to these guys as being more fit than fat.

1 Like

Thanks for thé thread

1 Like

The best there was, best there is and best there ever will be.

1 Like

I SAW HIM COMPETE LIVE IN JAPAN! LEGEND!

2 Likes

1 Like

This is why whenever I see big islanders on the door at night clubs I know full well I will leave with dignity if being kicked out, the other options being carried out like a toddler or pimp slapped so hard they call an exorcist.

1 Like
3 Likes

Damn that guy is a bad ass.

I aint gay, mind you, buuuut, If someone in the KKK put a gun to my head and said “Lookey here, ni.gger, you guys to fuck one of these here Sumo wrasslers to save your own life… pick one!”
I think we all know how that story ends

1 Like

The last of the great Japanese samurai warriors.

1 Like

FUCK YOU!!!
Im gonna watch that video, but it aint cuz Im gay for sumo wrestlers.
Im just interested in the sport is all.
I like watching them hip thrust.
I MEAN HIP THROW!! I MEANT I LIKE WATCHING THEM HIP THROW>
FAG

1 Like

Also gotten into sumo recently.

Enho is fun to watch. He has good singles and uchi mata. They have another name for uchi mata but one set of Japanese names for throws is enough for me.

1 Like

Are sumo’s still considered royalty whilst walking the streets of Japan? I always heard that.