Chocula is lucky Cordeiro kept his cool

Sad when the post fight is more fun than the fight itself. Phone Post 3.0

Cordeiro isn't like that overly involved parent at their kid's games screaming at their kid and the refs, because their own playing career left them feeling unfulfilled. Rafael was an accomplished athlete and carries himself as such.

CRE - Cordeiro isn't like that overly involved parent at their kid's games screaming at their kid and the refs, because their own playing career left them feeling unfulfilled. Rafael was an accomplished athlete and carries himself as such.

Yes. He has nothing to prove to anybody. Reminds me of when Ricardo Liborio convinced the Blackzillian owner to calm everybody down. Dudes are straight alpha.

Trane - My question is who did Werdum make the crybaby gesture to? The fans or to Edmund? Seems to me like it was to the fans because he flipped them off right after. And is that why Edmund got all sour?

Need to know that reasons behind the sequence of events. Phone Post 3.0
I think Edmond got sour because he realised that he'd taken a promising HW with great potential and turned him into a D level fighter, so he was hoping Dum could put him out of his misery. Phone Post 3.0

https://youtu.be/5iP049SdOOE

If a Blue could be so kind... Phone Post 3.0

He was telling the fans to fuck off.

Dracula said stfu mother fucker.

Werdum said mother fuck your gut with this push kick.

Babalu got upset.

Party over. Phone Post 3.0

n