Chocula is lucky Cordeiro kept his cool

Just rewatched it and Rafael slowly and calmy walked over just in case that moron got crazier. Too bad we didn't get to see Rafael give his ass a free striking lesson. Phone Post 3.0

I think the luckiest part of the whole thing as far as Edmond goes... Is that Babalu was restrained from entering the cage, that guy is a loose cannon and would've stomped Edmond without any second thought Phone Post 3.0

Can only see Rafael starting to walk over.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Ztg78SlAWBLWymA/giphy.gif Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

I rewatched it again and wonder if Babalu got past the guy at the cage door what he would've done to Edmond

Lundell backed the fuck out Phone Post 3.0

The guy holding Babalu back was Rogan, was quick to grab him when Babalu stormed into the cage. Phone Post 3.0

I have fo admit that would have been fun to watch, cordeiro was the smallest guy at the infamous chute boxe gym in brasil. He would most likely destroy count chocula

For sure Babalu would have mauled edmond and started an all out brawl. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder how much thats gonna cost Werdum. I couldnt think of someone better to have it happen to. I'm surprised Babalu even tried to use the door. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Master Rafa is awesome Phone Post 3.0

Haha Babalu was ready to rock an roll

Werdum was going to fight them all. Just watched the presser and he said Edmond came at him like he wanted to fight and said something along the lines of shut up mother fucker. W Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_Pella - I wonder how much thats gonna cost Werdum. I couldnt think of someone better to have it happen to. I'm surprised Babalu even tried to use the door. Phone Post 3.0
?? Phone Post 3.0

Nocturnal -
BJTT_Pella - I wonder how much thats gonna cost Werdum. I couldnt think of someone better to have it happen to. I'm surprised Babalu even tried to use the door. Phone Post 3.0
?? Phone Post 3.0
I know right? That's enough drinking and posting for me tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan -

Haha Babalu was ready to rock an roll

Only caught a glimpse and couldn't place who it was at the time. That woulda been fun to watch. Phone Post 3.0

It wasn't Rogan that stopped him, it was Cobrinha, a bjj legend Phone Post 3.0

Is there a better angle of Babalu trying to get involved?

I'm not sure who is worse person to piss off - Cordeiro who is old school Chute Boxe guy or Babalu who is loose cannon.