Chris Brennan Seminar in Vermont

I am pleased to announce that UFC & PRIDE veteran Chris Brennan will be in Vermont for a multiple-topic seminar on Sunday, November 27th.  The seminar will be held in the conference room at the St. Johnsbury Comfort Inn, just off Exit 20 on I-91. (http://www.vtcomfortinnsuites.com)

Schedule and topics:

There will be THREE training sessions:

10 am to Noon: ESCAPES: Mount, Side Mount, North/South, Front Headlocks, for Submission Grappling, and with strategies for MMA Application

1 pm to 3 pm: GUARD PASSING for Submission wrestling, and Guard Passing Strategies for MMA

4pm to 6 pm: KIMURA AND KEYLOCK for Sub-wrestling and MMA

Cost of Seminar:

1 Training session = $50 pre-pay, $60 at the door

2 Training sessions = $80 pre-pay, $100 at the door

3 Training sessions = $100 pre-pay, $125 at the door

How to Pre-register:

1. Send payment via PayPal to adam@adamlaclair.com NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT OF 11-23-05! With the holiday, mail-in pre-registrations will not get here in time, so PayPal is the only way left to pre-register.

Don't miss the opportunity to train with a top MMA Professional fighter and talented grappling instructor!  Register now, space is limited!!

HOTEL INFO:

For those wishing to reserve accomodations at the Comfort Inn, please call 802-748-1500, and tell them you are with the "LaClair Academy Group" The discounted room rate is $89.99 (regular price is $119.99) 

Guys: This is the TOP hotel in the region, and well worth the price.  For those of you with a significant other, you might consider taking your woman for the weekend to rest up from the Holiday.  She can take advantage of the hotel's comfort and amenities while you get in a day of TOP NOTCH TRAINING!  :-)

DIRECTIONS:

From Canada: Head down I-91 South, take exit 20.  Turn right onto US-5 South, the hotel is about 1/2 km and clearly visible on the left.

From Boston: Take I-93 North, merge onto I-91 North.  Immediately take exit 20, and turn left onto US-5 South.  Go about 1/4 mile, and the hotel is clearly visible on the left.

From other points South: Take I-91 North, turn off Exit 20.  Turn left onto US-5 South, and go about 1/4 mile.  The hotel is clearly visible on the left.

From the West (Montpelier, Burlington): Take US Route 2 East into St. Johnsbury, take the ramp onto I-91 South.  Take the next exit (Exit 20), and turn right onto US-5 South.  The hotel is clearly visible on the left after 1/4 mile.

FOR QUESTIONS OR MORE INFO, CONTACT ADAM LACLAIR AT EITHER 802-535-5744 or info@adamlaclair.com

Topics have been posted.  Pre-reg deadline is tomorrow, 11-23-05 via PayPal.

Please put in a post if you are planning on coming but not pre-registering, so we can get an idea of how many people we are going to have.

Thank you, and hope to see you there!!

Adam LaClair

THE SEMINAR IS BEING POSTPONED!!!!

Stay tuned for further details...........