Chris Davis fights tonight

Chris fights Vinny Magalhaes tonight in Raleigh, NC. Vinny was in the finals of the Ultimate Fighter. Chris took this fight on 1 days notice. Good luck to Chris, bring another win home for Headhunter Combatives.

Good luck!  ps= do NOT grapple with him...

absolutely not!

!

Lumbricus terrestris - ive heard that guy is a pretty good wrestler or something lol

worm,

Is this the clown that invited ol Williepep to vegas to call him an idiot to his face?

Vinnie is the man.

PS.

Tell Chris not to hurt his damn self so he can compete in the AGA.

I hope Chris pounded him out during a flying armbar attempt!!  How did it go?

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/vinny-magalhaes-vs-chris-davis-1072982/

Not sure if it's true.

rnr7 we demand an update!

Posted: 6 minutes ago Member Since: 6/13/06
Vinny fought 6-1 (now 6-2) Chris Gates from Alabama. As for the results, quoting a text:

"Threw a headkick, the guy went for a body lock, I pulled guard, went to chill dog, to crackhead control, then triangled him in 1:15 of the 1st round."

So aside from using Eddie Bravo terminology that I don't understand, Vinny won easily. CONGRATS!

That's correct williepep, dont know all the details but it was a triangle at 115.

Hiza Geri -  I hope Chris pounded him out during a flying armbar attempt!!  How did it go?

keep hoping, maybe next time...

and 20 days later...

on the AL UG no less! Bravo sir!

running down rabbit trails.

williepep - 
Lumbricus terrestris - ive heard that guy is a pretty good wrestler or something lol

worm,

Is this the clown that invited ol Williepep to vegas to call him an idiot to his face?

Lumbricus terrestris - I gotta say Chris' wrestling was looking pretty damn good yesterday.

Yo Vinnie, I gotta say I'm loving that flying armbar you do. It took a little while to figure out how you do it, but its real slick once you have it down.

Yeah. His single legs looked great. That was an awesome match. Made the long day worth it.

I think I've finally put a face on you. I remember seeing you at a lot of different tournaments.