Chris Horodecki vs Mike Bell

Wait, I found another one, I think it is more recent

ttt

It's gonna be a night of pain.

Guy looks 15, must shock the hell out of people when they learn what an animal he is in the ring :P.

A night of glorious, glorious pain

Josh, the guy is 18 and has 4 fights... why throw him to the wolves? he is fighting good competition

He beat a former TKO champ in his second fight, that is pretty good competition compared to about 98.4573% of fighters out there.

seems like an angry guy :)

ttt chris do your thing

Chris is an awesome guy and very well rounded fighter.Only good things to come from him. Very deceptive looking too.When you look at him you have no idea what your getting yourself into.

Kick some ass.

Josh77! Don't drink the haterade bro!

Horodecki has a very bright future ahead of him.

Derrek

Dave Goulet is a tough fight for most experienced 155ers, nevermind someone as young as Chris who took it as his 2nd pro fight at the time.

what a stupid matchup. Sorry, but whoever set that up must have it out for mike bell.

Someone check and see if Mike's manager has life insurance on Mike and who the benficiary is!

not 2 diss mike bell but I have seen him fight a few times before and he is no match 4 chris IMO.But if he eats lots of steak and chicken he's got a chance steak and chicken is the next big thing just ask Ken!

There has been offers to fight the polish hammer turned down by good fighters for this show, props to this guy for stepping up. It will be interesting.

Does Mike Bell still teach BJJ at National BJJ Edmonton?

Tdiddy, Chris is going to murderize this guy!

Wouldn't it be better to cover Mike in chum and have him try and hug sharks?

It might be safer and all.

I don't know who Mike Bell is but i predict a solid win for Horodecki.