Chris Leben posting on fb from jail. (Pic)

Bet he doesn't feel like pissing in anyone's bed now Phone Post 3.0

Chash - Bet he doesn't feel like pissing in anyone's bed now Phone Post 3.0
He's the cat smasher, he'll be putting the stamp on them fools Phone Post 3.0

Ramon Maroni -
Suspiciously Official - look, another dumb fuck who has had 9000 chances Phone Post 3.0

As much as I have always liked Leben, this statement is correct
Yeah I sort of a agree with this. This forum is quick to defend Leben and Mayhem and act like the system is the issue and not their shitty actions. Phone Post 3.0

Brennan Huff - 
6thDeadlyVenum - 
touch -
FFTF_stuffadamdoes - 
ChrisAllen - Internet in jail? Phone Post 3.0
County lock up probably. Prison is different. But I have a cousin doing 25 and he has a FB and texts. I don't ask where he hides his phone, since he can't have one. Phone Post 3.0

In Russian prisons this hiding place is called a "thief's pocket".

Or a Jail House Wallet... Phone Post 3.0

Or prison pussy

I thought a prison pussy was a mouth surrounded by a goatee?

Wouldn't doubt it if Leben is trading those commissary goods for higher value items. That's a tough part about dealing with an addict, impossible to trust them. Phone Post 3.0

Gforce - Apparently he got into a domestic with his wife.

Cops responded and he got popped for a felony for owning a gun that would be legal in 45 other states.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/the-latest-on-chris-lebens-arrest-and-charges-following-alleged-domestic-incident

I'm not sure that the case referred to above is the reason that he's doing cell time. That being said, it's the same jurisdiction, so it's likely.

Do those include district of columbia and Puerto Rico?

https://twitter.com/cripplerufc

Still in jail #167

Lol Phone Post 3.0

i hate to see this.

Fuck.

I always felt Chris could've been a good guy, just his upbringing made him very adolescent, maturity wise.

I was really hoping he'd ride off into the sunset he retired. I don't see good things in his future at this rate. Phone Post 3.0